Search results

1. Proton Iswara Aeroback (A) 00

Selling of My P. Iswara (A) year 2000 Power Steering Sony USB player (Hi End series) 2K Metallic Grey 15 inch Sport Rim Front hood Sound Proof (Less noise compare to other Iswara car's) Well Maintain - uses Semi Synthetic Oil only every 5K Accident Free - Tip-Top Original Condition...
  2. Roadtax/Insurance renewal for Cars/Superbikes

Hello ZTH Readers/Followers, Joy Risk Services provides insurance for your automobile, home, and business with superior service and low rates. Our carriers include Allianz General Insurance Company, QBE General Insurance, Multi Purpose Insurance Co. and Malaysian Motor Pool for cars over...
  3. rapinsoul

Nissan B13 Engine Parts For Sale

Tuesday BUMP
  4. rapinsoul

SR20 Neo VVL into B13

That header looks preety nice, may i know where you guys got it from
  5. Nissan B13 Engine Parts For Sale

Hi All, i have below parts to let go from Nissan Sentra B13 Year 1992 1. Air Flow Sensor By rapinsoul at 2011-11-30 2. Distributor, Starter & Alternator By rapinsoul at 2011-11-30 3. Air Conditioner Compressor & Throttle Body By rapinsoul at 2011-11-30 4. B13 Front Disk...
  6. rapinsoul

Nissan 180SX/Silvia Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

SR20 Air Flow Sensor For Sale, For More Info Please Call 012 353 5704
  7. rapinsoul

SR20 Neo VVL into B13

I do come across many after market parts for SR20 but not even 1 for SR16, can i use like the SR20 Adjustable Cam pulley in the SR16 engine?
  8. rapinsoul

SR20 Neo VVL into B13

Ok great, i managed to change it yesterday to the castrol lsd. Yes this mechanic is actually who did the transplant not my own meck, from 1 week he took 2 weeks plus to complete the engine transplant. Motul is what i am thinking about after 20K KM, anyone or place you can recommend?
  9. rapinsoul

SR20 Neo VVL into B13

The meck la bro he said to use non lsd then after 5k mileage flush all out and put in a LSD oil, i also dont know anything about this. So should i change immediately or can i wait till its 5k then put in LSD Oil? And is Castrol ok? or any suggestion for LSD GB Oil?
  10. rapinsoul

SR20 Neo VVL into B13

Yes sir you are right ---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:52 PM ---------- I managed to get a BLITZ SUs Power intake with BLITZ bracket, after fitting tested VVL it was very very nasty i think 5.8k RPM was loud and then when the 2nd...
  11. rapinsoul

SR20 Neo VVL into B13

Yea you are right, have to sacrifice you cant have both at the same time. Anyone can recommend me a good exhaust shop :banghead:
  12. rapinsoul

SR20 Neo VVL into B13

It was a D15B Multimatic, I Just Converted The Body Part to EK9,99 Spec and Tein Type Flex, that engine was a superb engine gave a good milleage, thinking now why did i sold it :confused:
  13. rapinsoul

SR20 Neo VVL into B13

I am so confused about the piping for my exhaust, yesterday went to 2 exhaust shop and asked them to quote for 2.5" piping and they said if i use 2.5" the car wont move, hmmm and i'm not in any situation to take any risk as i have just did engine swap and it costs money too, anyone in puchong or...
  14. rapinsoul

SR20 Neo VVL into B13

Thanks bro, might be dropping by this Saturday. ---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:55 PM ---------- Guys just wana check with you all whoever driving SR16 on a B13 Chassis, i managed to get about 360KM for RM80 Fuel, did tekan a number...
  15. rapinsoul

SR20 Neo VVL into B13

Any contact no? where is Bandar Subang 2 bro?
  16. rapinsoul

SR20 Neo VVL into B13

Anyone can suggest me a good meck or workshop who is well versed in SR series engine?
  17. rapinsoul

SR20 Neo VVL into B13

I just called N1 racing in sunway and they told me that i have to custom make the intake piping from a exhaust shop and they will fit the open pod filter, i don't really understand that, anyway could anyone here suggest me where can I go and get my Open Pod Filter installed :adore:
  18. rapinsoul

SR20 Neo VVL into B13

Finally my engine transplant is over, now i am planning to go open pod, these guys were telling or asking me how many inch do i want to go for open pod, any idea how is using SR16 with 2.5" inch piping what size of open pod should i go for? i am thinking of blitz
  19. rapinsoul

SR20 Neo VVL into B13

Wow too many things i think i just gor for the B13 rear brake kit, unless i go for crazy mod then i might consider other setups. ---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:52 AM ---------- Next i need to do up my exhaust system, i am not...
  20. rapinsoul

SR20 Neo VVL into B13

I actually had this in my mind, i wanted to put a 4 pot for front and 2 pot for rear from R32 if i were to do this, does it need to be done by the welding method? :banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Just want to hear some opinion from you all out there about my problem..
Need to check where my ApexI water temp stand at 82 degree at under the hot sun and can reach till 95 degree when car is stand still but did not feel the engine bay is hot.
Another thing is when set the aircond temp to the coolest, the temp seem to drop to around 70 to 75 degree during lunch time but will go back up very fast when the car move.

Radiator, fan others no problem since just check..

Is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience