Search results

1. davidcnz

Momo carbon fibre gear knob

Happy CNY 2015 ! BUMP BUMP BUMP offer offer offer ! Only RM100
  2. davidcnz

Swapping stock brakes with Brembo 4pot 2pot

been driving the car more than a week ...the brakes no more squeal sound... sanding the brake pads working ! :five::five::five::five::five:
  3. davidcnz

Jian Hang Exhaust

hahaha not so sure about it ...:biggrin::biggrin:
  4. davidcnz

Jian Hang Exhaust

that shop it's famous with bad reviews..they only wanna earn money..they dont care the quality at all.. anyhow , jian hang did a great job ! :biggrin::biggrin:
  5. davidcnz

Jian Hang Exhaust

mind to share which exhaust shop u went in ampang ? i did mine at AhPoa exhaust shop..(yellow shop beside 7-11 ) so far it's still doing fine with the setup https://www.google.com.ph/maps/@3.150102,101.761729,3a,40.4y,59.05h,93.14t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sEPRHvKJudfqkNC2NBBY3GA!2e0!6m1!1e1 , u...
  6. davidcnz

BNR34 GTR Skyline

master piece ! :adore::adore::adore:
  7. davidcnz

thanks bro.. vr2turbo : yea..squeal sound gone..should try more miles..n see how.. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  8. davidcnz

thanks bro..anyhow i just went to the workshop today..mechanic recommend me to sand the pads for the 1st try...(will change the pads for me if 1st try not workable ) so brake pads being sand on the side edges... even on the way back home (tried few "jammed brake" n keep braking to warm the pads)...
  9. davidcnz

yea bro...high % its the pads problem... what is the bad side if didnt use the back padding n grease ya? mind to share? :biggrin:
  10. davidcnz

just called to the mechanic which sold me the brake kit .he will change the front n rear brake pads for me..n try again if the squeal sound will appear again or not .. :top::top::top: *crossfinger*
  11. davidcnz

its doesnt make any squeel when it's cold on both surface (rotors n pads)..my problem it's the squeel sound out only when the brake pad n rotors it's hot...n i guess mostly its the brake pads problem..anyhow..i'm still in testing for the new pads to be worn more ...or else, i guess i need to...
  12. davidcnz

Jian Hang Exhaust

any nice fresh photo to share by Jian Hang Exhaust ?
  13. davidcnz

will wait few more km ..wait for the pads to be worn out abit..n see the different..thanks bro for the advice :D
  14. davidcnz

Jian Hang Exhaust

thanks for the info :D apparently on the dilemma choosing ijal or jian hang ! guess i got the answer now ! :D
  15. davidcnz

hopefully bro ! haha..thanks ya :driver:
  16. davidcnz

I'm not sure about this...let me cross check again.. ---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:45 AM ---------- i have try to check with 2 mechanic..they told me that the rotors n brake pads it's still new (as said the brembo brakes pad...
  17. davidcnz

Nobody ?
  18. Swapping stock brakes with Brembo 4pot 2pot

As per title , i just change my stock toyota brake system (2pot 1pot ) into aftermarket Brembo (4pot 2pot)(recondition brake calipers) along with new Brembo rotors n Brembo brake pads (400cc). the problem i'm encountering it's the brake squeal whenever on a low speed nearby to stop...(mostly...
  19. davidcnz

Momo carbon fibre gear knob

:biggrin:BUMP BUMP BUMP

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys

What size intercooler would you recommend using (front mounted) in my L200 EF-RL. I'll be running 20psi plus wih my tdo4/rhf3 hybrid. Pipe work sizes would be nice too....

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience