Search results

1. Sharing about my car purchase- Iriz 1.3 MT MC2, suggestion needed on mods :)

This is my humble beginning for car ownership life in my 24 years of life. A kinda rare- because nobody are buying them- MC2 manual Proton Iriz. As what I mentioned in post before this, several options has been considered to purchase a daily car, and finally this is my choice because: - I...
  2. Perodua Myvi manual shortshifter?

As mentioned in the title, I am desperate to know did any Myvi owners do such modifications on their car? Myvi's gearthrow is long and non-mechanical (Let's face it, it's fact). And upon googling it is not helpful. Or most owner actually choose to live with it instead? Thank-you very much...
  3. C

How long does pdrm speedtrap process into portal?

Dear Z2H forum netizens, as mentioned in the title above I kena tembak by PDRM that hide under those flyover at Putrajaya route inbound to KLIA. Sheet. I think lah since I saw the Polis like doing QS like that taking that damn cash cannon while I'm sprinting to work, as usual. I kena at 12th...
  4. Society Newbie seeking for help! Myvi or Iriz?

Dear Z2H forum-ians, good day! I am a drop-off who just got a work in KLIA, and I stayed in Serdang so approximately I will drove 100km+/- per day in average. I own a lemon Savvy 1.2 Lite MT, it is a very good car to drive, good gearshift due to the magnetti marelli gearbox and shifter, but...