Search results

1. I

Honda EG/EH - Interior conversion and antitheft system

that is what i m worry about..
  2. I

Honda EG/EH - Interior conversion and antitheft system

eg/eh, ek also ok but ek too expensive and also one biggest worry...kereta kena curi later if i really get one..
  3. Honda EG/EH - Interior conversion and antitheft system

Before you guys start, nope, i have not buy my EG yet...haha... still got things to check here and there before commit anything as per title, would like to know the following 1) For a civic EH, how much does it cost to fully convert the interior into EG? 2) What is the best antitheft...
  4. I

which drives better?

hmmm....dont really fancy the look of the car
  5. I

Civic radiator

actually thought of doing top overhaul last time, but wasnt sure it will solve the engine noise problem or not..if need full overhaul, i think need 3k ba? not planning to drive the car too long (plan to sel it), thats why still deciding whether to do anything for the engine
  6. I

Civic radiator

adjusted ? what do you mean by that? top overhaul? where can i do this? how much does it cost?
  7. I

Civic radiator

come to think about it, i cant really remember since when my neo temperature started to goes up slower than usual when cold start... last time i use engine oil like 10w40, 10w30, and the cold start temperature go up quite fast now after engine start to have noise and so on (after 11 years), i...
  8. I

which drives better?

suddenly encourage me to buy, ini macam reverse psychology ni..haha
  9. I

which drives better?

as of now still set my eyes on EG. but i am sure someone here will convince me not to buy ..hahaha
  10. I

which drives better?

yes, currently still driving a neo. generally is a good car i would say. but seriously underpower, plus now with more than 10 years old, engine oso alot of sound and feel breathless moving at high speed
  11. I

which drives better?

all i can say is currently leaning into EG, but after a few round in here, i may end up scrapping the idea...haha
  12. I

which drives better?

not yet wor...
  13. I

which drives better?

haiya.............take advice from here and realize i cant afford a 180sx...so change lor haha
  14. I

Civic radiator

found this half cut, looks like the long one is from dc2, answer my own question... haha
  15. Civic radiator

Seen a few EG/EH some with "long" radiator and some with "short" radiator Can i know why is it so? which is stock and which is modify or swap from other car? which is better ? thanks again sifu
  16. I

which drives better?

wow..... my thread totally switch to different topic..haha
  17. I

honda civic blue tag

thx for info!
  18. I

which drives better?

what is the average range of maintenance fee i am looking at? one of my friend actually own one of this but sell it off like last year...but he always cruise with it only..ha
  19. I

which drives better?

i am currently driving a neo, so thought of getting a "new" secondhand fun car to drive. yes, i admit i am new to all of this..not going to lie about it.. haha but i was thinking one of the best way to learn is to probably ask around....and then own a car like this first and play with it...let...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The wait is finally over now that Toyota just officially launched its new and much anticipated Toyota 86 sports coupe in Malaysia! The launch of this automotive legend at the Sepang International Circuit was accompanied by the launch of another Toyota icon, the new Toyota Camry...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience