Search results

1. LimauKanker

Rm8k Wira & Jazz GK5 ownership experience-A long way to go

ah boy ah, the dynograph u ask me find i found already
  2. LimauKanker

Buying a Bmw 330e

Yea man, totally agree. Sometimes tengah baring also kena tembak. Those limau bois also no incentive to come here chat of course la getting quieter and quieter. Give constructive comments then kena tembak balik because not one of the non limau species.
  3. LimauKanker

Will Izso buy a good car???

show that guy how it is done la, bring cash over and demand for the car, and his first born child's soul.
  4. LimauKanker

but the car is too small for his family, and it is not a sedan. actually that's a pretty decent deal, can loan still.
  5. LimauKanker

hahaha, he duwan the highest voted one, so now he is distorting the poll answer to what he likes. lol
  6. LimauKanker

oh, poll updated? i have casted my new vote.
  7. LimauKanker

i have updated my vote
  8. LimauKanker

i think getting the pretty mint condition automatice tezza at RM12k cheaper and swapping a manual gearbox in will make more sense. the gearbox, ecu, cluster, are not hard to find. and trial tuning is quite near as well.
  9. LimauKanker

finally someone says something izso needs
  10. LimauKanker

altezza automatic can be fun too.
  11. LimauKanker

hahahahahha someone voted for sylphy. okok, added in
  12. LimauKanker

done guys, time to vote vote
  13. LimauKanker

i should add a poll, but how to add ah? haha
  14. LimauKanker

guys, choose between honda jade, altezza automatic and mark x, which car will you choose? want the wow factor, practicality and also parts availability.
  15. Will Izso buy a good car???

guys lets discuss, will Izso buy a good car this time round?
  16. LimauKanker

1jz E36 BMW frankensteining

IS200
  17. LimauKanker

Landsail or Nangkang

dealer will definitely never sell it to you. really have to find which tire shops carry their tires. 5-6 years ago a lot of people selling, nowadays cant really see them anywhere ( i meant nankang)
  18. LimauKanker

nice man, glad to see you'll be enjoying your car in no time! haha.. Thanks, Lim
  19. LimauKanker

yea, probably he didnt know how to set, well there should be user manual in the webpage. tell us the progress. haha Thanks, Lim
  20. LimauKanker

is it SGI-8E? can check the specs easily here: http://www.dakotadigital.com/index.cfm/page/ptype=product/product_id=127/category_id=694/mode=prod/prd127.htm

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bro from zth member.. can u all recommend me where i can install just only the digital aircond control panel arr?? how much does it cost? im driving a satria.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience