Search results

1. Duplicolor Spray Paint

Hi guys, Anyone know where to find Duplicolor MetalCast Paint? Been trying to find this in ACE Hardware, AEON Hardware, hardware shops in PJ. All carrying Abbro, Krylon, Anchor. Can see online, but it is compressed canister, can't order from abroad.
  2. Lunatic Rider

Saga FL 1.3 (M) | Need Standard Modding Advice

Roadmap Update : 2018 Stuff -Clutch Kit Set : Completed -Tyres & Rim : Completed -Brakes : Completed -Fuel Filter : Completed -Air Filter : End of December 2019 Stuff Quarter 1 -Ultra Racing bars -CFE Oil Sump with ARC Fin Quarter 2 -Works OCT -T.M Works COP Quarter 3 -ProRS Braided Brake...
  3. Lunatic Rider

You can try asking here, this shop quite old, but maybe have. https://goo.gl/maps/8RQknYfqpGv
  4. Lunatic Rider

PH Auto, was last piece for BLM. Just randomly asked if they had it.
  5. Lunatic Rider

Finally got the goodies :)
  6. Lunatic Rider

Thats the issue now, because in shop the Box only says either BLM or FLX. My concern is the difference in Gearbox, Aichi-Kikai(BLM FL) vs Getrag(FLX). Online they just write "Exedy - Saga BLM FLX 1.3 / 1.6 200mm Clutch Kit Set" like 'semua boleh' which makes it more strange. I checked so far...
  7. Lunatic Rider

Damn I'm getting off-topic here hahaha. So yeah, Saga FL 2011 1.3 Executive Manual Clutch Kit : Exedy BLM or Exedy FLX?
  8. Lunatic Rider

To be honest around the same, but cornering speed and braking much improved. However fuel economy wise I think might effect a bit.
  9. Lunatic Rider

Alrighty, gonna be replacing my clutch kit end of this month. But when I went to the sparepart shop and asked for the Exedy Clutch Kit, he gave me two quotations. One for BLM and one for FLX. To my understanding FL still runs Aichi-Kikai and FLX is Getrag. But he said my car uses FLX Clutch...
  10. Lunatic Rider

Michelin Energy XM2

Found a new drum by TRW from parts shop and got it replaced. I noticed the bearings are Go You bearings, Original Proton is FAG. Are these Goyou any good?
  11. Lunatic Rider

Handling is still tip top given the age and usage. Drove it around Batu Feringgi few months ago and handles like a dream(except for that huge body roll XD). And that was on worn 14 inch XM2's :0 I havent tried pushing the PS3's yet, waiting for a few hundred K, to break in the tyres. Paint...
  12. Lunatic Rider

Looks about the same. The car is a third hand, but i doubt the previous owners use HB to stop :)
  13. Lunatic Rider

Michelin Energy XM2

Actually the bolt is already removed, My car is running with 1 less lug bolt on one of the rear wheels now. I think the thing is called a rear bearing hub / Bearing housing? I noticed the bolts are held by a thread groove, that allows drills to take out the lug nuts. I don't understand why...
  14. Lunatic Rider

Michelin Energy XM2

While was getting the old rims dismounted, one of the lug bolt was spinning with the Nut. The workshop people showed me, one of the threads is gone. Im not sure what this part is called, and does Proton Parts sell it? Thanks guys.
  15. Lunatic Rider

After much dilemma and indecision finally did the swap. Proton R3 Rims with Michelin PS3 195/50/15 Before/After:
  16. Lunatic Rider

Got a reply from FMP Malaysia. Looks like I need to wait. :0 Sure is 'Pisang Panas'
  17. Lunatic Rider

Michelin Energy XM2

Hmm actually I think that makes sense, if I'm gonna end up paying the same price as UHP tyres, might as well get UHP tyres. So now the question is RIMs. If I'm going for 185/55-15 (1.3%), then the rims should be around 5.5jj - 6jj, then what would the min/max Offset be? because I want to make...
  18. Lunatic Rider

The meaning of your nickname?

I ride like a Lunatic, but not at the expense of other road users :)
  19. Michelin Energy XM2

Hi all, I originally planned for Michelin PS3 15inch, as I thought I would have the budget for rims. But that on hold now, no budget :0 So for the time being I'll be sticking to my stock 14 inch Saga FL Sport Rims. I've been running used Michelin XM2's for 4 years now. But I feel its time for...
  20. Lunatic Rider

Thank you bro Titan and everyone for the feedbacks, I will update on the progress of the car as time goes. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

I am seriously annoyed by bees these 2 days.. i dunno why are the stupid bees doing their biz in my car exhaust!!! That’s very dangerous...

Here attached are some pictures which I took this morning and afternoon.

Lynn
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience