Search results

1. N

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

anyone have opinion on GAB SP Series lowered/performance spring for the wira ? how does it hold in cornering performance and will the spring weaken in a year and lowered summore ? givien my shock abs are new (1+ year old)
  2. N

Update: Hey guys great news! i was able to get the tacho running again + New tires. I just spliced the signal wire to one of the wires connected to the distributor's 6 pin connector. I just had a guesse and splice one by one. Its the 3 pin hole from 1st facing toward front of engine. My guesse...
  3. N

Thanks. What colour of the wire should i tap ?otherwise i have to splice one by one until i get an accurate reading on the tacho. i'll update my progress when im free.
  4. N

Also was facinga problem starting when using an aftermarket tachometer. i needed one bcz the stock 1.3 one doesnt have an rpm meter built onto the cluster guage. whenever i attatch the signal wire to the (-) side of the distributor terminal,the car would'nt start. just cranking. (no spark?)...
  5. N

ya. i knew that. i mean how dramatically does it affect powerband and power delivery throughout the rpm range when using a mild-agressive camshaft ? retard vs advanced. given i advanced my distributor timing by quite a lot already.
  6. N

i also just ordered a adjustable cam pulley by HKS. its to get ready for the high cam . has anyone experieced any improvement to the acceleration by retarding or advancing the cam timing ?
  7. N

what about the rain water issue ? how easily does water from the outside enter the intake and hydrolock the engine ?
  8. N

btw anyone reccomend i use the flexible plastic hose for my cold air intake piping ? will t melt or weaken and chip overtime ue to the bonnet heat ? its a cold air induction kit ifound online
  9. N

i alreeady have the harness:dontknow: problem dat the hafkat i got the block from dont even have the ecu. its been robbed and stuff. things like those in Kuching are hard to come by compared to west msia . i dont want to fork out any more money. i just need the ecu for now. now need to deal...
  10. N

stilll tho..... what abut the using the 1.5 block on the stock 1.3 mitsu ecu. can something still be done to supplement the mapping while i look for the VDO ecu and do a full conversion ? my dad told me he knows a mech that could probably kacau the mmc ecu a bit to compensate just for the...
  11. N

wouldn't that be half blocked by the head inlet that is not sorry Iszo , i was mistaken. i misheard my dad told me it was a 2001 model. but its actually a 2000 one. so yeah. just fried wiring harness but 18 y/0 original MMC
  12. N

ohh.and still cannot find the SVDO 1.5 ecu locally.if in case its a mitsu thats actually on my 1.4 car with 1.5 swapped block, can it be retunedby a special mechanic . can an AFPR on high pressure compensate for the loe fuel mapping ?
  13. N

btw, what's your guys taughts if i swap to Satria GTI VDO throttlebody to the 1.5 vdo . Mapping issues? just adjust idle seed cotrol valve ? imf not mistaken, can pnp.
  14. N

Guys, also can mitsu punya Trottle body pnp with vdo ecu+ harness ? i recently found out that i have a mitsu harness and ecu set when swapping it after i fried my harness due to a short. my Tb look more like this ...
  15. N

And as quote by powerzone : Powerzone * For this reason, the intake port is usually not polished to a mirror finish. A slightly rough, satin finish is excellent in promoting fuel atomization thereby increasing the combustibility factor of the air-fuel mixture. The slightly rough surface also...
  16. N

And what can you make of this ? powerzone made this https://www.pintaram.com/u/edeisman/1734916472251243509_1510617681
  17. N

also i grinded the inlet to the markings of the new gasket i aligned to it with a sharpie. bit bigger opening is good right ? does it have to me like stainless steel kitchen ware kinda shiny ?
  18. N

i had a hard time with just a cordless drill and sandstones to grind with. Did you mean the edges of the outer inlet or the cast marks leftover ? this is 50% prpgress btw. i havent finisbed polishing with wet sandpaper and cloth scrub. plus those damn cast marks are hard to scrape of . must need...
  19. N

i dont really mind paying for high octane fuel la. you think i increase compression to the sky to convert deisel issit:laugh: ? i had ron95 +cheap octane booster beforehand anyway.i did that because i increased my ignition timing (kacau distributor). i like play2 toque ma , what can do city...
  20. N

right. stock muffler it is. how about skimming the head to increase my compression ratio? how much maximum in mm i can skim the head before i knock the rod with the piston ? also is there such thing as high compression piston rings for the 4g15? im about to head to the parts shop in a few days...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The tire war is officially over and Pirelli has been confirmed as Formula One's sole tire supplier in 2011. The FIA World Motor Sport Council (WMSC) confirmed the deal today.

Bridgestone announced last year that it would leave F1 at the end of 2010, throwing open the prestigious position. Pirelli has been the favourite for some time but the decision needed to be ratified by the WMSC.

"Pirelli has been selected...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience