Search results

1. Number Plate For Sale No 77 and 88

Number for Sale WC88J AGD77 Interested,Please contact me Thank you 0165532223 Thank you zerotohundred
  2. Mercedes Benz GLA250 AMG 7G UNDER WARRANTY

~MERCEDES BENZ GLA250 2.0 (A) TURBO AMG FULL SPEC~ ~IMPORT NEW LOCAL~ ~FULL SERVICE RECORD~ ~UNDER WARRANTY BY MERCEDES BENZ~ ~MANUFACTURED 2015 REGISTERED 2016~ ***FULL SERVICE RECORDS*** ***UNDER WARRANTY*** ***FULL SERVICE RECORDS*** ***UNDER WARRANTY*** ***VERY LOW MILEAGE 17k*** *WELL...
  3. BMW M5 E60 5.0 (A) V10 SMGIII

*BMW M5 5.0 V10 (A) 500bhp* *SUNROOF* *SMGIII 7 SPEED SEQUENTIAL MANUAL TRANSMISSION LINKING THE CAR WITH THE BMW SAUBER FORMULA ONE PROGRAM* ~THE M5 FEATURES SEVERAL FORMULA ONE INSPIRED ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION CONTROL~ ONE OWNER LOAN AVAILABLE TRADE IN WELCOME 7 SPEED TRANSMISSION 373 kW...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

For the intro, my sister in law have a Proton Savvy AMT and currently some part of the gearbox is not working well and after asking for the replacement parts @Proton service it costs around RM9k. So I'm thinking of suggesting her to just swap the engine into other alternative engine since the current engine maintainability is quite high.

So the question here, what are the available engines that can fit into Proton Savvy? Legally endorse of course. At the moment thinking...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience