Search results

1. Front ARB/Sway Bar for Wira/Satria

Hello guys, as the title suggest, is there any ARB that is thicker than 23mm on the market? Looked around on the internet & 23mm is the biggest one available... :dontknow: looking for something in the 25/26mm range. Please let me know if parts from other makes can fit , i don't mind. P.S. It...
  2. How to remove burnt oil stains on SS exhaust extractor

As the title goes, I need some suggestion from all of you. How do I remove the burnt oil stain on my SS exhaust extractor? Mine isn't polished finish, it is matte kinda finish. I wouldn't mind some scratches on it, as long as the ugly stain are gone. Please share some ideas :adore::adore: P.S...
  3. Nitto NT555 Review

Has anyone tried this tire before? Any good? Say compare to 003, it might be diff class. Previously i wanted to give 003 a try but i have been offered for this tire..so any review?:hmmmm:
  4. AEM's F/IC-6

Hello to all sifus, tried searching around can't really find anything that answers my question. I would like to know can most shop tune this piggyback? compared to emanage blue this seems promising, having the timing retarding function. Any suggested place to tune this piggyback? :adore: PJ area...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Managed to shoot a video of the detailien alien Coating @ the detailien HIVE.

A picture if worth a thousand words, a YouTube video is worth several billion I suppose...

detailien.com- Optimum OptiCoat PRO - YouTube

Some pictures also...

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience