Search results

1. J

Camry 2G or Teana 2.5? Which

One of my senior colleague just sent her company car to Glenmarie Vw for jerking problems. Its only 14 months old. Anyway, I liked the Teana and also Camry. Camry had more headroom at the back seat. I found Teana roof for the back seat area to be curving slightly low forcing people taller...
  2. J

These cars are on promotions now. I just got a call from the salesmen for a slightly better deal. Is the after sales service with Peugeot or VW really bad? Can others here share their experience please?
  3. J

I just noticed there are 3 teana variants of which 2 are on promotion prices. One of the 2 liter and the others are 2.5 with one with v6 and 4 cylinder. How about Peugeot 508? is their after sales the same like VW Malaysia?
  4. J

I am a bit worried about the after sales warranty claims and if other people have problems recurring because of poor diagnosis or incompetent mechanics at their centers. For this reason alone, I also avoided Vw Passat.
  5. J

Thanks but I am simply aiming for a new reliable quiet workhorse with safety. (not recond) There will be 3 more adults sometimes in the car with me. Two of them are elderly. Some of the roads I have to go have quite a lot of potholes! What about Tan Chong 's service centre and UMW service...
  6. Camry 2G or Teana 2.5? Which

I am going to get a new car soon. I narrowed down to Teana and Camry. I am worried especially about the after sales service problems etc. I am avoiding Mazda 6 because of some friends complaints regarding Bermaz tardiness etc. I also do not like the Honda Accord. I think these cars suck...
  7. Thinking of Nissan Teana 2.5.....to buy or not?

I am getting a new car soon. How about the Teana? i would appreciate anyone who have a Teana to let me know what to look for or the common problems you had with Tan Chong group.:driver: