Search results

1. [FS] Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 3 - Built by RALLIART

SOLD Thanks for the support! Gratz to the new owner!
  2. Max Boost for stock BOV (Evo3)

I've recently done up complete intake piping, increased boost to 1.3bar and tuned on E-Manage for AFR/Ign. Car was running fine for a few hours until i decided to floor it going up the hill. Since I live on a hill, I didn't notice anything until going out again. On the next drive, I noticed the...
  3. Need to change clutch

Hi guys. Long time never post coz been so bz plus I try to avoid ZTH if I want to save money (especially the marketplace) After a year of competition, track days and the occasional 7000rpm launch my loyal Ralliart clutch is finally slipping. Upon inspection during my rebuild I saw it is no...
  4. Satria R3 for sale

Satria R3 1.8 (M) LEV: #0006 Registered 12/04 First owner Nice 3-digit plate Mileage 53,000km Upgrades: Captor immobilizer and tracking system Complete Mitsubishi electronics (air flow sensor system) Tinted Notes: - Full service record, brake pads and tyres have been...
  5. [WTS] R3 Stage 2 kit

R3 4G93P Stage 2 Kit Included: Stage 2 SuperStreet Performance Camshaft Adjustable cam pulley - 1 unit; install on exhaust side for non-R3 car Terms : Camshafts and pulley to swap from buyer's car. All works to be done at R3 Shah Alam. Coupled with a matching 4-2-1 header and...
  6. Satria R3 Stolen

Registration plate : WMW1070 Stolen Sunday Oct 9 @ Lvl 9 Parking Lot Sunway Pyramid Pls report to police immediately if seen. Thank You.
  7. prozac

Supercar Audio

Knock yourselves out! :) Credit to Albertweb.de
  8. prozac

Maroon Prelude accident in Putrajaya

Saw this maroon Prelude being towed away from accident scene. Coming from Putrajaya, heading towards Puchong-Dengkil h/way (can see Lim Kok Wing on that road). Not sure if it crashed into some trees coz I saw some oil or skid marks on the road too. Doesn't look too bad so I hope the ppl in the...
  9. prozac

Top Gear and Fifth Gear

Get your Top Gear and Fifth Gear episodes here It's a bittorrent based site so make sure you have the appropriate software ready. Enjoy!
  10. prozac

Smashed Up Satria - Npe

Satria with the front smashed in, facing opposite direction on the emergency lane. Take corner too wide? Location is coming from Bangsar on the NPE, turn right at the fork between Sg. Besi/Subang. Halfway through the turnpike this car is facing the opposite direction. Saw a whole bunch of...
  11. Help! Remote problem.

Posted this earlier but the damn hackers had to cause our database to rollback :angry: Anyway, one of my remote's range has been severly reduced. I can no longer transmit any signals further than 5m from the car. Have to hold the remote like above the front windscreen before it works. But if I...
  12. prozac

Integra Type-R fatal crash - video

Link Seems the parents of the dead young driver wanted this video aired to warn other youngsters of dangerous driving. (Video sourced from this site)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Have anybody have experience changing a 2jz gte vvti engine block with 1jz gte non vvti block.
Beside the complete engine block what other part I need to change?

My current car is an aristo aka lexus GS300 came with 2jz gte vvti twin turbo and the reason I want to do this is to save money from the expensive roadtax. Currently paying for 2K+ and will be reduce to 800 if I change the block.

If possible share with me the pros and cons after changing the 1jz engine block.

Please...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience