Search results

1. Mazda 3 Noise driving on uneven road

Hi Guys, I owned a Mazda 3 2015, and when driving on the uneven road i hear noise, the knocking sound is like (small chinese muyus). I send back to my dealer (service centre) and they have me to replace lower arm bush, and the 2nd time they help to replace both bearing strut. But the noise is...
  2. N

ELM327 OBD2 Not connecting

How can i know whether it is compatible or not? How to find out?
  3. O2 sensor for honda stream 2.0 2003 needed

I need help in finding o2 sensor which currently my honda stream is running without, my both sensor was damage by a stupid exhaust sifu, whom remove and replace my catcon to a straight pipe. Now that i keep having my check lights on, the old O2 cannot be fix anymore as the screw part is broken...
  4. ELM327 OBD2 Not connecting

I recently bought a china OBD2 and try to plug in, and pairing with code 1234 successfully to my samsung gelaxy 4 but when I try to open the Torque apps, it keep saying adapter not found, device not found and also "connecting to OBD via bluetooth fail" keep trying reconnecting but still cant...
  5. N

Honda Stream Engine check lights on after replacing catalyst converter

Es2611, thank you.. will try and call. I know the O2 sensor is very hard to get.. you are very lucky to get yours.
  6. N

Honda Stream Engine check lights on after replacing catalyst converter

Yeah i send to Honda, they told me is cat-con problem but the quote is ridiculous high, they said if the oz censor problem the system will tell you bank 1 or bank 2 and what happen is the potong shop will not have ori used cat-con, even if they have they cant guarantee how good is the condition...
  7. Honda Stream Engine check lights on after replacing catalyst converter

Hi, I have a 2003 Honda Stream, last June the engine check lights is on, and the error reading as exhaust deterioration, I then send it to exhaust sifu, they told me to replace the cat-con, to a normal stainless steel chrome piece. After they replace it they reset. But the lights came back on...
  8. N

Honda Stream RN3 Airbox Broken

Thanks guys, I found it in my friends place at potong shop.. cool and cheap... yay
  9. Honda Stream RN3 Airbox Broken

Hi pals, anyone here know any where that sell used Honda Stream airbox?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

Anyone know where I can get reasonable aircon parts?

I'm currently looking for Proton 1.6/Lancer :

1) Expansion Valve (located with the cooling coil)
2) Aircon filter.

Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience