Search results

1. Sales Executive For Car Dealer, Based at Jalan Kuching

Our Company is currently looking for potential candidates for the position of SALES EXECUTIVE Criteria -Any race -Age 20 - 40 years old -Ability to communicate/read/write in Bahasa Malaysia and English, Chinese, Local Dialects -Responsible, Disciplined and Committed. -Computer Knowledge would...
  2. T

can rx8 convert ngv ?

Actually what we need are some moderators that will delete silly postsand regulate the forums here more strictly so that users willl not simply open a thread asking a silly 'single' sentence question and hope to be answered. To ask silly questions you can stop wasting bandwith here and ask uncle...
  3. T

Batu Tiga Track Pics

Its ok, the guy who closed the track down is in deep shit himself now.:biggrin: By the way, why cant I see any of the pics?:hmmmm:
  4. T

Some light to the convoy "marshalls" stopping traffic issue

I know this may sound harsh... but if the biker turns violent and I feel threatened....whats a few hundreds dollars to repair your car to a broken leg or hand or something worse than that?
  5. T

They ride on motorbikes, you drive a car. Bike vs Car? Think for yourself.:smokin:
  6. T

I don't give a damn. I never give way to these so called "Marshalls' with the exception of the Police or Emergency Services.
  7. T

Buying 2nd Hand Cars Experiences. Share at will.

Couldn't agree more to that.... :smokin:
  8. T

Then why do you have to test drive so many units of Mark X before you buy? Those are all Mark X made by the same Toyota Motor Company aren't they?:biggrin: Different companies have different procedures.
  9. T

Those are re-cond car dealers. We are Used Car dealers. Procedures are different.:wavey:
  10. T

Let me clarify on this.. We dont make our customers pay us a deposit first before test driving the car. Rather we try to confirm every details like agreed selling price, downpayment, loan amount and of coz the model and colour of the car with the customer first. If he/she has agreed to the above...
  11. T

After going through these posts here, I'm here not to defend the used car dealers or anything. I am a used car dealer and I can say there are rogue dealers as well as good dealers out there. There are always the good and the bad ones. But what I want to mention here is regarding the procedures...
  12. Admin cum Accounts Clerk Required by Car Dealer

Admin cum Accounts Clerk Required by Used Car Dealer In Kuala Lumpur The Job * Responsible for office general administrative support * To support daily operations and its related administrative work * Able to develop and maintain an efficient control system of filling, records, * Handle all...
  13. T

200HP Good Enough for NEo???

I agree with DanzEterna....before we move on to whether is enough.... can u highlight how you are going to achieve the 200 hp 1st?
  14. T

Savvy convoy marshalls behaving like thugs

Marshall or Car 1 or whatever stickers they have on those cars I never give a shit. I never give way to these cars/people. Who do you think you are? King of the Road?:thefinger: The fact that these people never have the authority to do these kind of things. So people just go on with your...
  15. T

What happened to our Motorsport scene?

In a way, I agree with our bro here. Track days, Time Attacks, MSS, S1k and MME, these events dont really generate a lot of spectators and fans. I still remember when I was racing in MSS (and if some of you didnt know, its called Malaysian Super Series), we always called each other "syok...
  16. T

DC2 spoon lip

Woah...very expensive and rare item you are looking for bro... U can try to buy online through ebay or passwordjdm or nengun performance.
  17. T

confused....

Wow...U come here. Register and post a question like this and expect someone to tell you everything about vios? What are we a talking dictionary or what? This kinda post should be ignored.
  18. T

The Nurburgring Days are Numbered!

Money talks my friends.. Unless anyone of you are billionaires and are willing to take over management, then its curtains for the ring.
  19. T

Financing: Cars older than 10 years

Yes bro. The loan amount that could be approved is based on your NETT Salary. The NETT Salary is when you less out all your EPF, SOCSO, Club Membership ETC ETC. Then after they less out all your current commitments including your credit card, housing loans, personal loans. Then with your NETT...
  20. T

Financing: Cars older than 10 years

Nowadays, financial institutions such as banks and even credit companies are very careful in giving out loans. Loan defaulters, blacklisted people, people who even pay late would have a very hard time in getting loans from these institutions. Even those with a very high outstanding commitments...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, i have symptom of clutch and brake pedals lightly vibrating at high speed and vibration strength increases with speed

what could cause this? is it safe? btw engine is fully balanced with new upgraded heavy duty clutch cover, previously was on oem clutch and didnt notice this vibration
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience