1. 7

WTS-SONY PS2 for rm660 firm

do you want to buy a sony psp? call me 012-3322690
  2. 7

(wts) New Ipod Video 30gb

can trade in PSP with your ipod ah
  3. 7

Think is a very wrong car....

yucks man.. next time please lar dun put up disgusting picture like this on zth!. makes car lover hates car man.. i never seen such ugly car in my 25 years in life. the china cars is like those car ppl burn for the dead ppl man. i duno if my long gone grandpa will drive it if i burn it for him...
  4. 7

AE86 or Rx-7FC

AE86 RULE! Who started this threat anyway? trouble maker. very racist this thread!. must delete! if go on any longer, will make ppl feel angry and offended. AE 86 RULE! ahahhahaha..:P
  5. 7

AE86 or Rx-7FC

Josh Takumi 86, It took me 4 times to read your msg. i suggest you just type "86" will be enough. Easier to understand too. hahah :cyclops:
  6. 7

AE86 or Rx-7FC

AE86 for me. Looks humble and not every tom dick and harrry knows how to control this car. requires skills and time to know how to maximize the potential.
  7. 7

anyone wanna exchange Head Lamp?

hhahaha what fast fast.. my V-TEK faster then u all lah. city come through!!!!! GIVE WAYY!!!.. hOHOHOHO!!!.. MU24: when you supped up your car, i want to see also.. maybe i can open ceremony for you first! kakakakakakak Just kidding ler. i just got back on saturday. what la u all.. TT at...
  8. 7

A non-mid engine owner's question...

i surveyed on the motor trader and found that MR2 price are roughly around RM40k and below. i believe those price are still negotioable. maybe Rm25k is a little too low to ask for, but do you roughly know how much people will reduce for this little baby ferrari?. how much are you letting go...
  9. 7

Hi Midship, you have any mr2 selling below RM25K?
  10. 7

what penang, up north kedah also know who is Tan's car lah okay. Now he is in KL he is building his empire already. Tan want to set up own gang here in KL call RAMM-IT !! hahahha
  11. 7

aiyahhh.. dun tell me so fast mah... i steam steam type the msg out, pray hard to buddha, allah, jesus that MK8 will sell below 25K you suay suay say he sell above.. potong steam mann.. haha. if so then i guess i just use it for wallpaper then. :P
  12. 7

Hi MK84, Nice car. May i ask : A) . Why do you want to sell? B) . If above RM26K, please refer to question 2.1 below. C) . If below RM25k, Kindly answer the following question. 1.2. V6 Engine, as little as i know, i thought MR2 use 3SGTE?. 1.3. Is this car legal on the road?. 1.4. Is your...
  13. 7

Bro 11000RPM, goober did answer your question "Parts are easy to find. Used parts are available in most chop shops whereas new parts can be sourced from Wing Hin in KL."
  14. 7

Thanks for the explanation. I hope this answers are of help to other MR2 buyers too. There are a few things which i am not so clear. 1. RM5k for a simple rebuild. your definition of rebuild is changing the whole engine? or just changing the wear and tear?. 2. Where is "Midship" ...
  15. 7

i am looking for a MR2 too, but there is a few question i need to ask 1. How much is the Road tax for 2.0 liter car? 2. HOw much you insured your car? 3. Is a MR2 over 11 years worth buying?. 4. Does anyone here want to sell their MR2? 5. What do you mean by if its not > 10 years old?. 6...
  16. 7

i went from KL to Penang 3 hours with my honda city, i nearly fell out of my skin.
  17. 7

even faster car also he tapow before la. 1.8 is nothing for him :P hahaha .
  18. 7

Huh?. Abs? of cause you can get abs, excersise more, do more pumping, sure get abs.
  19. 7

hahaha.. not going penang lah. maybe next week. Feilo: CAN!. make it 2, 1 behind and 1 in front! hohoho
  20. 7

mu24 haha i wanted to say that actually. Hiyaa, no need to worry friend, tonight i will "kopek" the honda logo off my car and put a toyota logo in. then become toyota new model loh.. kekekekek.. actually this threat is to sell the headlamp, but after seeing all the old friends replies, its...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey just wanna hear ppl comments on how to mount the changer below the seat coz currently mine is hanging below the seat and it keeps falling on the floor ..... stupid feller ..... dunnno how to put .... go put like dis
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience