Search results

1. N

Intercooler for Cefiro Gearbox

somehow I feel that it is getting intimidating...here's a classic example..."Finally moderator, please do not allow little kids to join forums as they misuse their "privilege". if you think u know so much, perhaps, keep your knowledge to yourself...we are all still learning from each...
  2. N

Intercooler for Cefiro Gearbox

well, cefiro gearbox is quite ok, just that adding in the intercooler for the gearbox helps to cool the gear oil, prolong gear oil changes and reduces the wear and tear..that's about it, i guess..this was advised to me by my friend who is a mechanic and owns a cefiro
  3. Intercooler for Cefiro Gearbox

Hi guys, any comment on installing Intercooler for gearbox...plan to do it..the cost is less than RM800 incld installation and a unit of intercooler...Heard it helps the gearbox quite abit
  4. N

Bodykits for Cefiro A32?

Ong-san, your freind got jalan for Impul bodykits, ah?
  5. N

Cefiro Club

Ok. will contact you to make arrangement to collect the changer...by the way, recently, i started to experience steering vibration after hitting over 120Km/p..Any idea?
  6. N

Cefiro Club

by the way, ong-san, how much you pay for the bushing change
  7. N

Cefiro Club

i had the same prob...someone stole my side mirror too..cost me less than RM200 for a replacement mirror
  8. N

Cefiro Club

no lar...busy mah...3 Quarter oredi leh..hahaha.. Anyway, still looking at the possibility of upgrading to 16 inch rim... Oh yeah, i noticed each time go thru bumps, rough patches and those strips on the road, the undercarriage created lotsa squeeking sounds...very annoying...any...
  9. N

Deffy will be away for a bit...

yo bro..so sorry to hear abt yr mum...pray for her speedy recovery
  10. N

Fc

after K&N, about 18c/km..quite ok..esp nowaday, i skip all the jam coz i go in office after 9.30am
  11. N

Servicing your Cefiro

tat guy is good. At least he took the trouble to look it.
  12. N

Cefiro Club

Congrats, dude. Next TT make sure bring your daughter out, ya?
  13. N

Servicing your Cefiro

ong-san, did u tell defcon about the fiasco?hahaha...luckily i was there. If not dunno wat will happen to yr ride..hahahhaha
  14. N

K&N air filter

40 plus, the last time i asked..so i decided..K&N is the way to go..no regrets
  15. N

Cefiro Club

Hehehe..audi against merc..hehhe...wait till i get it modded with ecu chip change, abit of high powered tuning by ABT in Sg. Think it will do the trick.. without mod, last speed recorded 240Kms..ok no problem...engine holds up well, not being stressed...
  16. N

Cefiro Club

a set of antera 18" will cost me 8k easily...maybe i should consider OZ racing 18"
  17. N

Cefiro Club

found..but will cost me 13k
  18. N

Cefiro Club

hahahaha...ong-san... that one i know oredi..that's why i have a backup plan...muahahaha...got jalan for cheaper parts in other country..somemore now i'm doing regional role again...boleh beli and carry back
  19. N

Cefiro Club

audi audi audi..get the Audi A4 B6 1.8T coz it is cheap now...brand new B7 2.0T cost over 300K oredi...or wait for demo unit....hahaha...0-100kms in 8.6 sec. I tested it three weeks back. Came out from Gelnmarie and turn to subang highway leading to Subang old airport. Within a short...
  20. N

Cefiro Club

hahaha...kenari on 170km...the engine will kaput pretty soon...hahahaha...plus the fact is that the kenari si so light...u can surely hit high speed...sfaety point of view, think cefiro is better lor...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi just want to alert everyone if notice Black Toyota Wish WTS 3345 nearby you guys please inform police.
the man drove into guarded garden next to mine and robbed two houses in span of 2 hours (valuable things robbed but no car missing). today the car drove into my guarded garden, fortunately spotted by the guard. all happen in Kemuning Utama (giant supermarket area).

for those living in guarded garden, their modus operandi is tailgate resident/visitor to pass the boom gate (in and out)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience