Search results

1. marv3

Machine shop / custom made parts / engineering works

Hi AvanT. This seems to be quite an old thread. Just wondering if you are still in operation?
  2. marv3

Car modification for myvi 1.5se auto advice

TS also never state his budget mah.....So can propose ler.....Simple, fast and can get the results....Heheheheh....Kao Tim :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  3. marv3

Car modification for myvi 1.5se auto advice

I am surprised no one here suggested for a BOT :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  4. marv3

Fuel for performance?

Im guessing it is for that reason la......
  5. marv3

Engine flush - how often is too often?

What is engine flush by the way? Arent you flushing already whenever you change oil? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
  6. marv3

Fuel for performance?

Even the new BHP97 still makes my car feels sluggish. The sound also different. Like very "heavy" sound. My wife also say why so noisy and suspect that i change muffler :banghead::banghead::banghead: So i only pump 97 from Petronas, Caltex and Petron. And one thing i realise is, after i pump...
  7. marv3

Fuel for performance?

My car is runed to run ron97.....But personally......My car feels lethargic when i pump BHP and Shell (except the red vpower racing)....So i always pump Petronas, Caltex and Petron for me....I dont know why BHP and Shell has that effect on my car......
  8. marv3

Polo 1.2 TSI worth modding?

Or as the chinese saying....."Rush To Go Reborn"......:laugh::laugh::laugh:
  9. marv3

Polo 1.2 TSI worth modding?

Personally, I think if mod because you enjoy modding, then go ahead. But if the sole purpose to mod is to win a myvi, i think the idea is all wrong. If really want to win other cars, I think the debate wont finish because there will be other faster better car. Even Ferarri can be modded. Is it...
  10. marv3

Do Ultra Racing Bars increase Car Safety?

Hahahahhaha.....No worries about it man......As long as we learn......:driver::driver::driver:
  11. marv3

A RM250 lesson learned........That time tak tau mah......
  12. marv3

Exactly my point. Prior to buying the UR bars, you have to determine if that area is a critical area or not. Coz from my experience in my car, UR just look for lubang in your car and then make a bar you can pasang on it. Remove long time ago already lor.....Hopeless that thing....Didnt serve...
  13. marv3

This is my personal experience and opinion. I think UR bars are good. I mean, for the price compared to other branded bars. BUT you have to make very sure that the bar you purchase is really serving its purpose. The bar that i purchase previously was a STRUT bar but it is not mounted on the...
  14. marv3

Need some info about brake pads

Different driving style may have expedite the disc wearing out......So who knows ler.....But 1.5yrs-2yrs change disc.....Ok mah...... Ermmmmm.....How to define dusty or not? My wheels are black color and i was my car every week....So i cant tell ler......but i dont think it is very dusty...
  15. marv3

Need some info about brake pads

Not too bad though. Pretty good. But quite makan disc. This pad lasted me like 1.5-2yrs. I used it with a brand new slotted disc. Change together. Now the disc warp already but the pad still got like 30%. Good bite. No fade.
  16. marv3

wers all d old zth kakis? all fart tart d...or dont like forums d? lol

Damn.....Just reading through this thread makes me feel old already.....HAHAHAHAH!!!! :dancing2:
  17. marv3

Living with Euros (Non-BMW,Merc,Audi)

Dude.....I nearly fall off the chair when i saw "MUSTANG" in your list......:rofl::rofl::rofl: Not only the gap difference in pricing and performance, but also looks and car category....Some sporty hatchback to Sports Coupe.....Hahhahahahaha..... Since you have the STANG in your list....I'd say...
  18. marv3

Puegeot also got japanese DNA mah........AISIN gearbox.....:biggrin::biggrin:
  19. marv3

I am very thankful that my car is running well....I am very lucky....And i like it very much.............:rock::rock:
  20. marv3

When ever it is not in SC or when driving it to SC lor.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all..anyone had use before? what is the durability compare to original...any experience is welcome..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience