Search results

1. I'm coming back to Semenanjung :D

Will shipped my car from Bintulu to KL (again) next month :love: I MISS YOU GUYS! :bawling:
  2. Alternative washing method for K&N drop in

Guys. Is there any alternative ways to wash K&N drop in air filter without using the standard washing kits by K&N?
  3. Awas! Sindiket tabur skru di jalanraya

Taken from Lowyat forum https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2467221&hl= Biaqpila™: AWAS!!! SINDIKET TABUR SKRU DI JALANRAYA
  4. Next Generation Evo gonna be hybrid?

Hybrid Evo gets green light - Autocar.co.uk The next Mitsubishi Evo will be powered by a hybrid powertrain and will go on sale within three years, company president Osamu Masuko has confirmed to Autocar. Although Masuko did not reveal the full technical details, it is understood that the Evo...
  5. Evo VI RS (Concours) - The Holy Grail

how often you guys will seing this perfect showroom & pristine condition Evo VI RS around? with 10k miles, now its up for sale (25k pound) Concours Evo VI RS - Stunning Condition - Mitsubishi Lancer Register Forum Cheers! :driver:
  6. Mitsubishi Evo Resurrected, Future Versions Headed in a ‘Different Direction’

Mitsubishi Evo Resurrected, Future Versions Headed in a ‘Different Direction’ | AutoGuide.com News Reports of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo’s death have been greatly exaggerated. After the unsurprisingly angry backlash the company received from its fanbase, Mitsubishi has apparently reversed its...
  7. Happy CNY !!!

wishing to all chinese MLOC gong xi fa chai! May the year of rabbit bring prosperous performance upgrade to y'all ridez hehe
  8. TT this week? :) :) :)

any planned TT this week? :D
  9. Looking for several stuff/item for Evo

I'm looking for several parts/item as below on behalf of my few frens at Borneo, be it used or brand new. Kindly PM/email me for your picture and best price ([email protected] or 012-8702741) - Tein Adjustable type SuperStreet, with pillowball (for Evo 4-6 and 7-9), probably with EDFC if any...
  10. Happy New Year 2011!!!

:driver::driver::driver::love::love::love:
  11. Crime Doesnt Pay!

I must say thanks God and congrat to Marzuki @ King where manage to recover back his ride which stolen few days ago. impressive with the SMS circle within MLOC community and keep up this good spirit! bandit out there if u read this, crime doesnt pay. we will hunt you down!:mad:
  12. Lancer Sportback Ralliart. any test drive verdict/experience?

how does it feel to bring her on the road? :love::driver: share your experience hehehe
  13. Happy Eid-Fitr MLOC~!

:love:
  14. Happy Ramadhan :)

To all MLOC Muslim members :love:
  15. Ralliart no more? :( :( :(

10 March 2010 RALLIART INC. Partial Cease of Business Activities along with Ralliart Inc's Business Scale Down Ralliart Inc (President Masao Taguchi) has announced as follows. Dear all of our customers , First of all, we much appreciate for your usual patronage to our company. Our company...
  16. Lancer/Evo Owner - What u do for living? :D

hehe I bet lotsa datok datok and tan sri here in MLOC waaaa :rofl::wavey::banghead:
  17. What made u want Lancer/Evo so bad? :)

share your tought plz hehehe :stupid::driver:
  18. Al-Fatihah & Condolence to KJ or Chocolatestarfish or Khairil Jauhari Johar

Guys dis morning I'm losing my gud fren KJ or chocolatestarfish due to accident at Kuantan-Terengganu bypass road. He lost control his Evo8 due to water slippage. He's one of my MLOC Borneo member and he also my very gud friend since our study time on 2001 until now from UTP until we working...
  19. Borneo MLOC Thread~ :)

Helo. I'm creating this thread dedicated for Borneo MLOC kaki or newcomer who interested in joining MLOC. Plz share ur tought here or anything :) Sarawak, Sabah, Brunei & Labuan plz report here!!! weeeeeeeeee~:driver::stupid::proud:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Now while playing it safe isn’t always the most sexciting option, sometimes taking the secure route is the logical choice as secure and safe is most likely the dependable selection as well. And you can’t go wrong with dependable, especially in regards to picking a car based on your monthly pay...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience