Search results

1. J

Fuel for Old/Vintage Car

Ever since shell has made an improvement for their ron97 v-power, I didn't use any other petrol anymore. I find that it's so good to take care of the cars engine because it has that Dynaflex formulation.
  2. J

BMW Malaysia Giveaways 2020

thanks for sharing and good to spread good news especially this mth...jolly christmas the all expenses paid staycation sounds good to me..since lockdown and cannot travel.. let's cuti cuti malaysia then.. it is my time to share their video...enjoy and good luck next person if you win share...
  3. J

Viking Tyres launched in Malaysia

LOL why so mean doh hahahaha.... viking for is one of the best economy tyre ever!! if u never heard about it, u can just simply google it and u will know where did its come from.... dude, its under continental bro!! a huge brand tyre in malaysia... there's quite a lot of their own workshop in...
  4. J

How do you choose the best tyres for your car?

TS, alternatively you can try this Michelin website to find out which tyres is best for your car. http://www.michelin.com.my/Buying-Guides/Tyre-selector/ But there's more to using this site obviously. Most importantly you have to know what you want :) To phatboyz71, great idea, and then...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Focal Point would like to wish all car and car care enthusiasts in this ZTH forums a very good Selamat Hari Raya. Have a happy and great occassion. Thanks for all the support on Tufoil. Cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience