Search results

1. E

Top overhaul guide

Gotta respect that. you shared lots of useful info here does make a difference. appreciate that:driver: Haha, of course need to take out the block. Maybe they asssume that full overhaul including replacing bearing and all that. imo theres a blurred line between top, full and engine rebuild...
  2. E

Aircond compressor kicks in making the car extremely heavy

i believe u running on older car model. it didnt happen overnight right? if that the case, to cope with it u can do some mod that will increase ur hp. in my case i change the extractor 421, notice the heaviness is reduced when using air con. (not sure how much since i dont hv rpm meter) of...
  3. E

Top overhaul guide

Wow, experience speaks here. Thanks for the informative reply.:biggrin: u are a sifu indeed:adore: So to sum things up here, ur advice are: 1) Change the valve seat and guide, 2) new head bolts. this thing got me a lil bit confused. some shop also offer to change piston ring on top of top...
  4. E

Top overhaul guide

good info here. may i know which part/bearing/sealant added for full overhaul kit? since i plan to get a thorough care for my engine, the cost for full overhaul itself will cause like 5k above for pro job iinm. will consider it once i know the condition of my block. thanks:adore: ----------...
  5. Top overhaul guide

Hi, as per title, plan to do top overhaul on my wira 4g13 MMC injection. would like to enquire about parts n process involve during top overhaul. My car got leaking for a while now, so instead of changing the gasket only, I prefer to make it one time job. Not interested in full overhaul/engine...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can someone please teach me how to spray engine head cover.:retarded:

what type of cleaning products should i use for oil free surface?
what type of paint to use?

thanks a lot....:embaressed_smile:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience