Search results

1. C

Skyline Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

The Skyline community is getting smaller and smaller. I am trying to find parts for V36 250GT seems impossible :(
  2. C

Nissan Skyline V36 250GT - 5 Speed

Dear all, Newbie here. Collecting my Skyline V36 250GT on coming Tuesday. Like to check in JB and workshop or stockist for this ride? Going straight for basic servicing and what will be recommended for change? Thanks :)
  3. 2 fuel regulators RB engine

Just found out that we have 2 fuel regulators for our engine. 1 near to fan, the other at rear near manifold. Any bros or sis know what is the purpose of the 2nd one? The one at the rear near manifold? Thanks.
  4. C

BNR34 and ER34 coilpacks

oic. gonna open up soon to check, cannot take the miss firing sound anymore. initially tot much check coil one by one ... my mech will kill me as manifold and wiring on top of the coil, gonna dismantle and fixed 6 times.
  5. C

BNR34 and ER34 coilpacks

bro, how to trace which coil give way? Got miss firing recently and suspected 1 or 2 almost dead. How to check which one har?
  6. C

Wheel alignment in JB

Thanks bros for the reply. Is this the one http://eramaju.com.my/ ? Perniagaan Tayar & Bateri Era Maju Sdn Bhd Adress : No. 23, Jalan Permatang 8, Taman Desa Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor Darul Takzim.
  7. Wheel alignment in JB

bros / sis, any good tyre shop doing wheel alignment in JB for R34? Many dun have the setting/config while they insisted using other nissan sport (r31, fairlady ...) oso similar! was wondering if same then why nissan bother to categorise the setting into so many different model? or i am wrong...
  8. C

rb25det neo 4wd

errr bro, i tot it should be "The engine RB25DET NEO RWD is not rare,most rare is getting the RB25DET 4WD gearbox itself."? or i am wrong?
  9. C

wtb ;r34 ganador side miror

Price and location? Pics? Thanks.
  10. R34 Manual gear surround

Looking for R34 Manual gear surround? Anyone? Thanks.
  11. BOT for 93Familia 323 BG? Lobang?

BOT for 93Familia 323 BG? Any Lobang in JB or not? I dun want to change engine, just want to TC my SOHC 1.6 ride ... or any other recommandation from experts here as i always kena makan by vtec and turbo :cry_smile:
  12. C

Anyone driven Mazda Astina?

Thanks bro :embaressed_smile:
  13. C

mazdaspeed spoiler for lantis

Saw this spoiler on many CRX ... looks cool :shades_smile:
  14. C

same issue here ... but thats common. Most important is to get parts easily else :confused_smile:
  15. C

Heard quite a few comments about this version of astina. Most on wear and tear and the headlight mechanise ...
  16. C

EVO2 idling problem

I have this problem everytime i need to change my Air Filter. After change then problem solved. U can try ... :regular_smile: Good Luck ...
  17. C

B8 Turbo + 2wd Gearbox For Sale

Plus installation and tunning is it? :)
  18. C

Mazda Familia 1998

But can meh? Head and block different right, SOHC to DOHC? JPJ can't tell? I also thinking of swapping but dun know what to change to ... all sifus pls help :confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey,

I will be travelling to KL in a few weeks and would like some recommendations on where to go for car parts around Berjaya Times Square. Looking for any kind of parts (performance/ looks) and in car entertainment. I own a Mitsubishi Evolution VII if that helps.

Thanks,

James
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience