Search results

1. L

new SSCUS FOR SALE !! CHEAP

I got SSCUS SP.I want to trade with SSCUS STAR.Please quote me a price.Thank You
  2. L

Proton WIra Aircond Not Cold

Thanks for the reply
  3. L

'Mythelogy' lightened crank pulley Promo

Ok,pm me when u have the stuff.
  4. L

Thanks bro. Mostly what procedure does the air-cond techician do when they servicing air-cond?I mean like adding gas some more what they do because my air cond SUCKS!!!.I can't feel anything and the compressor making alot of noise when off an on air-cond.Anyone can help me out
  5. L

I want to ask,i saw thru the mirror at the air con.Can see the gas pass thru.My gas color is white color.Not transparent is it normal?
  6. L

'Mythelogy' lightened crank pulley Promo

Do u have pulley for Kenari.Do u provide installation so i no need to find other people to install for me?
  7. L

New Racing Spec Pocket Bike with Import Permit (AP) for Sale!

Can u pm the catalog and the price.Thank You
  8. L

Ambulance or Menteri car who enter the road first

I vote for ambulance.Life more important.Just wait for few moment for Menteri car let the ambulance pass. ky69,ur niece 7 year old also know how to ask this kind of question?Very smart gal
  9. L

apexi afc neo, rsm , timer`for sale

Best price for AFC NEO Rm1250?Do u provide installation or not?
  10. L

4k salary can buy what car?

No need to pay Annual Fee for credit card for non worker in the bank also got.He tell me he didn't pay interest for car loan.I also don't know he tipu me or not
  11. L

My friend just tell like that so i just listen.He work in Standard Chartered Bank.
  12. L

Be strong, don't give up

Aiyo,this girl really depress.Don't ever do it to ur ownself.Is very dangerous.Not just girls,even boys please don't do that
  13. L

myvi turbo with picts and video....

Got ZTH member selling this stuff just put add the exhaust REV until 3000rpm.Flame come out.
  14. L

They will take from ur account book then Fixed deposit.After that only minus ur salary.This what friend told me
  15. L

lots branded japanese RIM cap

Do u have Perodua rim cap.Got Perodua Logo.Mine 1 gave ppl stole already.PM me the best price
  16. L

Ya is high monthly payment but better than pay extra for interest.His bro also work at th bank drive a Celica also now going to mati
  17. L

He work at the bank,Is a big plus for him because bank gave their staff.Reward is no need to pay interest.Bank help them to pay.He only pay the amount that the car price that's all.Somemore his gf is his senior,his gf help him to get the loan from the bank.
  18. L

My friend have salary 4k he drive a EVO9.First few months,he is ok with it.After half year,he want to change Yokohama Advan.4 pieces and change engine oil,filter.Now he got problem paying back to the bank.Luckily his gf got save money.Help him to repay the loan.I also dunno how he can survive 4k...
  19. L

[WTS] 1 pair SSCUS semibucket seat(looklike sparco seat)

Mine 1 is SP model,i ask the shop.Why this one no logo,he said new model no logo,older model got logo and i get it for rm1480 including railing and fixing.I gonna burn that shop down.My friend also mod at there and he get more expensive than me,his 1 is Rm1580.He install 2 months earlier than me
  20. L

New Kenari RS

I thought got change engine.I saw at KLIMS this car before that 1 very nice.Hope come out same spec with that 1