Search results

1. Mini TT in Kuching

This is a mini tt in kuching, guys me nothin better to do so post and enjoy some pics here! :) thanks to 3000GT to shoot these photos. by the way, the red color is mine :P
  2. Skyline Rims

To all sifus out there, i got a fren selling a 18" x 9.5" inch rims got out from skyline r34 gtr. (dunno the offset) can it be pasang into evo? it is a Volk Racing TE37 with concave design. damn cool. how much roughly does the new rims cost?
  3. Carbon Fiber Can be Grind?

Hello guys, I just bought a varis E9 front lip, but the fitment is not very fit, Can i grind the carbon fiber to make it fitter? I din know that even i bought Varis lip the fitment also not very good :(
  4. Any nice place in SG to check out evo stuff?

Dear fellow members, Will be dropping down to Singapore on may, anyone knows where can i check out on evo stuffs?? stuffs like varis E9 front lips?tein absorber?carbon bonnet?side mirror? rims??blablabla...hahhaah... Thanks . :) Cheers..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So i just changed my spark plug cable and it costed me rm330 lol. even though i was shocked with the price i just went for it since its proton parts.

question is what justifies it to be at this price? others only priced at around 100rm.

and are other proton parts any good in general? im looking to just buy any other branded parts next time.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience