Search results

1. F

DIY Honda ECU Repairs- P30 P08 P27

TQ Bro E-Tech... I will check Q3 .. I dun think the big cap because I replaced all the caps first.. then I tried it on the car but CEL light will goes off around 5-15 minutes .. fuel pump prime normally after CEL light goes off ... I use the car a few days and after that I just replace...
  2. F

Hi Bro E-tech... Sorry for late reply .. I recently returned from a course .. I've checked all the trace with a multimeter. all relevant trace has continuity... i dunno what's the problem.. this my p27 ecu...
  3. F

hi Bro, Hi..... Sorry to ask.. i'm already change all caps, c16, c17, Q3 E, IC12 and QM3... when i test to my car CEL lights goes off after 2 seconds but car won't start... when i checked, the main relay just sound for 1 click and no 2nd clicks...it's coz fuel pump not primes..when i change...
  4. F

ok..No problem...TQ Bro...
  5. F

Hi.. What is the correct value for both caps? I also read in the hondatech.com forum that the value of the caps are: C16 Tantalium 1uf 35V C17 Tantalium 4.7uf 16V P28-G01 C18 Blow..check engine light - Honda-Tech
  6. F

Tq so much Bro..
  7. F

TQ Bro.. Sorry to ask again.. U means that both of the blue capacitor (C16 & C17) have the same value ka??
  8. F

hello bro e-tech... I'm a newbie.. Sorry to ask...my ECU also P27-T00 but i use for AT car...i must for a long time before the CEL goes off... >>> http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/honda/315717-ecu-p27-civic-eg-1-6-sohc-repair-report.html#post1064321325 i want to ask about both of the...
  9. F

ECU P27 Civic Eg 1.6 SOHC Repair report..

hello bro e-tech... I'm a newbie.. Sorry to ask...my ECU also P27-T00 but i use for AT car... i want to ask about both of the BLUE capacitor.. What is the value of that BLUE capacitor.. i can't see mine coz the value is gone.... Another is about the 3 leg black capacitor the no. is D1779... i...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Again with another DIY journey of mine. This time its still the same car as before which is my wife's 7 year old Myvi. During the absorber change previously (Myvi Absorber Change), I see that the brake pads were worn and should be around time to change as it has been used for around 7 years and 110k km. Light braking returns a judder feel which tells me that this car is also inheriting the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience