Search results

1. M

eibach pro-kit experience

I haven't any experience with the sportline, but if you want a lower ride height (another 1/2 inch) and only slightly harsher ride then eibachs or Kein s tech with either Konis or Bilstein would be the go. I reckon the Konis are the best value on the market. Lifetime guarantee on parts. I...
  2. M

Help ! My dashboard is too glaringly shiny!

It's like new. I really have to thank Mr Honda for that I think. He really does bolt his cars together well.
  3. M

Help ! My dashboard is too glaringly shiny!

Get a product like McGuires quick interior detailer if you can. It restores, cleans and protects all plastic (and plastic coated leather- which most is in car upholstery) to its original look- not shiny. Avoid anything that makes it shiny! ... which is usually also sticky and attracts dust...
  4. M

eibach pro-kit experience

+1 for the Eibach Pro Kit. Also Kein H or S springs are good, and maybe cheaper in Malaysia? The Eibach and Kein H will drop between 1 and 1.5 inches which is nice drop for getting rid of some of the wheel gap, but still driveable if you have rough roads. The Eiback Pro and Tein H are designed...
  5. M

BBS new and rare wheels - All listed with images

Thanks Tom. I'll give the junkyard a try. I haven't seen four lug wheels in this configuration and the RS caps won't fit. The caps from standard cast RG's probably do though. I found it quite difficult researching exactly what the wheels were before I bought them. The stampings are a little...
  6. M

BBS new and rare wheels - All listed with images

Hi Tom. I was searching the web for some center caps for my BBS wheels and came across your excellent thread. My specific wheels are not listed so I thought you may be interested. They are RG F1, a forged wheel made for BBS in Japan. They are 17x9 42 offset. This is the original colour. I've...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I juz buy a clutch set..exedy racing clutch.What is the differences between my clutch and clutches like single plate,twin plate and so on...?I heard that racing clutch make a 'sound' when we step on the clutch.Will mine make that 'sound'?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience