Search results

1. TOMEI technical report on Evo X

Just something to share with u all. Intresting report from TOMEI on Evo X 4B11 engine. Tomei Technical Report - Turbo Magazine
  2. Stone chip

Hi everyone, my car body got a small deep scratch, kena small stone i think. do you guys know where to get the touch up pen to cover the scratch? I'm looking for a white one. No shop sell the pen here in Labuan.
  3. procedure to open a race track

Hi all, me and my friends have plan to open a small race track in sabah. does anyone know what is the procedure and which agency should we deal with. we need all info before we can proceed and complete our paperwork. your knowledge and help is really appreciated. :biggrin:
  4. Question: master brake pump

Hi all sifu, want to ask if my lancer cs3 can use other car master brake pump like the evo or fto one. the brake system on my ride is still standard but my brake pump have problem now.. can anyone help me on tis matter :hmmmm2:
  5. Monster-Sport or Ralliart air filter

Hello all, does anyone know where to buy Monster-Sport or Ralliart drop-in air filter for E7? Very hard to look for tis item lo..
  6. [wta]: can CT9A item fit into lancer CS3

Hi to all, Just want to ask, can some of the Evo ct9a stuff fit into lancer CS3? Maybe like the ganador side mirror? (thinking want to get the rexpeed cf one) :biggrin:
  7. Where to buy Vortex Generator?

Hello all, May i know where I can buy VG? My replica VG already flew from my ride, need to get a new one. Can you guys recommend me where to get (prefer non CF), not too expensive la :)
  8. lower springs

Hi guys, Do you know wat is the best lowering springs for Lancer CS3A. I'm currently doing a survey on Eibach & Tein.
  9. Questions - Lancer wheels

Hi all, I just change the wheels on my lancer GLX to 17" Ray G-Games and the tyre shop want to buy my original wheels. How much should i sell to him as i'm not sure what is the price exactly. Could you give opinion on this :biggrin:
  10. Lancer CS3 bodykit

Dear All, Do you know any shop in KL (or other states) that make bodykit for Lancer CS3. Someone just hit my car and my car need to be repair. So i thinking to modified my car to a nicer bodykit. Can someone provide me with the details of the shop so that i can order it (and ask them to...
  11. Lancer CS3 bodykit

Dear All, Do you know any shop in KL (or other states) that make bodykit for Lancer CS3. Someone just hit my car and my car need to be repair. So i thinking to modified my car to a nicer bodykit. Can someone provide me with the details of the shop so that i can order it (and ask them to...
  12. MLOC Website

Hi guys, I just take a look the new MLOC website and it is very good. It's nice to have our own website now and the video very2 intresting... btw, how can we get the member ID and password to see the AGM reports?
  13. Conversion to 5 lugs

Hi guys, I'm thinking of convert my lancer cs3a to 5 lugs. I need to know how much the cost will be and can i use the evo lugs or other model to be fitted on my ride? cheers...
  14. Lancer from Labuan

Hello to all Zth and MLOC members, Here are my ride's pic. Currently only install Apexi air filter and change the exhaust on my lancer. Currently waiting for my Tein springs to arrive and still searching for new 17" wheels to put on my ride. Give your opinion what modification should...
  15. Brake system for Lancer GLX

I'm thinking of upgrading the brake system for my new Lancer GLX. Currently, it only have front disc break and drum at the back. My questions are: 1) What is the suitable brake system to be used on my Lancer? Can the evo brake system be use? 2) Is there any brand besides Brembo can be use...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

I am seriously annoyed by bees these 2 days.. i dunno why are the stupid bees doing their biz in my car exhaust!!! That’s very dangerous...

Here attached are some pictures which I took this morning and afternoon.

Lynn
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience