Search results

1. AE Tuned - ECU Performance Tuning (review)

Hi, As per stated on this post tittle; I come across their advertising in facebook. The post seems like legit with dyno sheets and so on. They claimed able to increase hp and torque by tuning the factory ecu for Honda year 2008 and above. Im a little interested to do this. Have anyone...
  2. Experience with D&D Twin Plate Clutch

Hi, Anyone have experience using D&D Twin Plate Clutch? Planning to use them on by 4G67. Not for daily drive. Feedback is greatly appreciated! Cheers! :driver::driver::driver:
  3. Owning a track day car. Finally!

At the age of 30, after being kind of into cars I finally have managed and decided to have a car for trackdays. A non daily driven car just for play purposes(at this point feel old already cant afford to drive manual/racing clutch/hard suspension daily from and to work). Just want to share this...
  4. Limited slip differential

Hi All Sifus, I would like to seek for opinions on which LSD to go for. It is for my Proton Satria. I have been asking around on what option available to choose from. Some suggests to go for a mivec LSD, but as everyone knows the item is quite a rare breed to find and the price is a...
  5. K3VET - emanage ultimate/haltech sprint 500

Hi all Sifus, I would like to seek for opinion on what fuel control device that is best for K3VET engine. No mods, all stock. The initial intention is to tune the stock afr, stock running quite rich. So I get AEM FIC6. But seems like the person I send for tuning say FIC6 unable to adjust the...
  6. WTB Haltech Sprint500

Hi, Looking for Haltech Sprint500. 0173358893 Central. Thanks!
  7. 72mm & 73mm PISTONS SET FOR K3VET

Piston untuk K3VET 72mm & 73mm Barang tempah kat kilang Mahle di China. CNC machined RM900.00 untuk satu set (4pc) RM700.00 untuk satu set (3pc) untuk pertanyaan lanjut boleh hubungi Arin Kaydee di 016-285 2027 Pembelian lebih dari satu set boleh berbincang lanjut. Boleh rujuk kepada...
  8. Custom Paddle Shift?

Hi All, I would like to start a discussion on converting shift buttons to paddle shift. I think and I very sure that a lot of people have thought about it (maybe already do also, but I haven't come across one). I am no expert; just have some thoughts on this. Just want to ask for opinion from...
  9. Myvi 16" w stock springs

Hi zths, Im going to swap to 16" w 205/45 rubber...the question that playing in my head that worries me now is, is it going to trouble me w the tyre will hit the body of my car since im using my stock springs? Eyeing on tanabe df210 springs but will take some time to get the cash. Need the tyre...
  10. playing movie from ipod.

i was thinking to install a LCD to my car. and a DVD player of course... but to think about it again... i can use my ipod as the player. is it possible? what do i need to install??? to my sense, -LCD please help. tq.
  11. Man utd ori home jersey no 7

i just bought it. turn out to be the size is too big for me. just worn it once. letting go for rm300 its number 7 RONALDO 012-9237319
  12. Wira EVOII RM17k for sale

unfinished project. dint manage to endorse it. geran and kastam form got. body diesel KLIA cab. bodykit depan EVOII enkei 17" car already can jalan and working good. just need the part of the money. engine kosing 1.8 i can get for u for RM1k. price above is nego. nego till...
  13. J

2wd on the road...

when SDB going to have this category??? turbo 2wd on the road body... im sure a lot of participant...
  14. Tx3 Gearbox needed.

i need a tx3 gearbox.pls help. 012-2867319 012-9237319 azri. tq.
  15. boost cannot go higher.

hi guys, recently when i drive my car i dont feel the kick summore.turn out to be the boost only is at 0.7bar.with the setting it is usually at 0.9 to 1.0bar. what should i check 1st or do 1st to overcome this? thanks guys. btw, im using b8. cheers.
  16. boost meter bulb.

guys, what should i do guys...my boost meter bulb terbakar.how to overcome eh?.got replacement ah?
  17. 210 disc brake

hi guys, anyone got 210 rear disc brake?.now my caliper is jam.and i might have to change the disc too.im talking about the rear disc brake.if got i want the caliper left side.and maybe the disc too. thanks. :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
  18. hi guys...BG BG

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/193979-mazda-familia-323-for-sale.html#post2629858
  19. Mazda Familia 323 for sale.

rm13500.engine 1.6 carburetor...nice for b8 conversion... please contact=019-3662130
  20. Perodua Cars For Sale -new-

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

today evening, i was chillin out at outside of my house then i saw there's a iswara LMST n a wira dueling a drag test...

then during the "competition"... i heard nearly 10 wheel spins from both cars when they change gears...

is this wheelspins good or bad? does mean their car is powerful or anything? or it is related to their clutch n accelerator timing?

sifu forumers, please explain... thz :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience