Search results

1. H

Re-01r brand new!!

bro,is RM 570 a bit stiff ?? thats double the price of a AD07 year 08 brand new... same size ...
  2. H

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

drift devil is your myvi with 4 HID and full of bomberman sticker from bonnet on??
  3. H

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

zth kepong humble kaki tt Direction for those who coming from kepong baru- From the flyover above KTM kepong baru,turn right at the big cross junction. Keep left & turn left into the 1st junction. Go straight & the Good Old Place cafe is at the end of the shop lot of your right. Direction for...
  4. H

ZTH Car Spotted ... !

spotted Myvi with a lot of bomberman sticker from front hood till rear ... then got big sticker on the body ... bro ... your HID too high already ... makes opposite cars felt so bad ... lolz Spotted Civic ES with bomberman and zerotohundred wording on the rear windscreen ... =) from LDP ...
  5. H

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

lolz ... if our governtment base on photo like this to catch ppl ... i think catch 1 whole life also cant get an egg ... lolz ... come on ... show front face ... lolz ... jk jk ... take care and good day ppl ... ciao .. =)
  6. H

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

yeah i agree with u my friend ... i can bring my old mazda as well . it is 16 years already .. hahahaha.. =)
  7. H

ZTH Kepong Area's TT

erhm... can i join??cause 1 of my car also 16 years old ... =) qualify to join or not leng chai fred? lama tarak jumpa ... so long after 1st time log in to this page ... then i realized it's been so long i didnt come out for TT liao ... lolz ... can i still join? Again ... i wanna say hi to all...
  8. H

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

the myvi basically looks good ... i think he needs a better rim .... that will make the car looks even better =)
  9. H

ZTH Car Spotted ... !

hahahaha ... so many white evos around in damansara area ... =) who so jin kak share your touch n go ?? lolz
  10. H

Post the pimp cars--Pimp My Ride Malaysia

Does anyone knows the owner of the car ?? guess this set of the Veilside rims are the 1 that i am looking for years ... lolz ... see whether he is willing to sell off the rims ... =)
  11. H

Subang Jaya TT session

Re: Subang Jaya Gang hahahaha ... then we all should go ... if not have to meet in japan liao ... lolz
  12. H

JB New Section........ Part 4.....

good morning JB ... Argh ... i am so late ... lolz good day ppl
  13. H

Subang Jaya TT session

Re: Subang Jaya Gang hi ppl ... lets TT =) ... whether you all are free or not,pls kindly feed back so that we know whether how many of you all are willing to come ... thanks ... cheers
  14. H

JB New Section........ Part 4.....

hello guys ... thanks for the companion when i am at jb ... its very nice ppl i met introduced by calvin ... =) keon,frank and kenneth ,would like to go out for a drink with u all ... cheers ... anyway congrats to kenneth,last week i went to the same place also ... but no 1 there ... so i chiao...
  15. H

Subang Jaya TT session

Re: Subang Jaya Gang erhm ... guess my HKS is too silent , =( is time to shift my 5 Zigen from FD ... lolz
  16. H

Beware Of This Prank Buyers!

thats very bad bro ... lucky that you are smart enough ... friend of mine kena the same thing ... bought a buddy club short shifter ... then he told me that he kena scam ... he said long story ... i guess its the same thing ... sigh!! nowadays ... if we happened to catch those fella ... i think...
  17. H

Beware Of This Prank Buyers!

wei bro!!! long time no see ... where have u been ?? hide to UK liao ?? lolz ... call me when u see this ok ... thanks alot ... =)
  18. H

Subang Jaya TT session

Re: Subang Jaya Gang guess worse come to worst we need to arrange after christmas ... look at the response over here ... lolz
  19. H

Subang Jaya TT session

Re: Subang Jaya Gang looks like we got long time didnt go for TT liao ... come lets organise 1 ... cheers ... regards SJG
  20. H

ZTH Car Spotted ... !

spotted an Orange colour GEN 2 with GT Wing and race craft sticker and bomberman at ss2 this morning ... =)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, anyone tried the new turtle wax product? It sounds very good but I can't find it in Penang.

Any opinion?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience