Search results

1. B

Suggestion on luggage

If your company is paying for it get a RIMOWA. If not it always depends on your budget. But if you constantly fly air asia .. then there is NO hope for the bags... those bugger treat our bags as if they are bowling balls..hurling it along any chance they get. Actually any bag will do as...
  2. B

VW Vapor in Head Lamp

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .. anyways .. it has not come back since.. so phewww
  3. B

VW Vapor in Head Lamp

Just an update... went to SC and they checked on the lamp and could not recreate the problem..so no claim arghhh... Hope and pray it does not come back again when it rains
  4. B

VW Vapor in Head Lamp

Lesley sorry for the late reply..I have not gone to the SC as I could not recreate the vapor... but im going in this sat since I have an appt to check it out.... lets see what they say
  5. B

VW Vapor in Head Lamp

Thanks...did not manage to go see them today...willl monitor the lamp for a few more days and off i go to the dealer for an explanation or replacement. Anyone else having this similar problem?
  6. B

VW Vapor in Head Lamp

It will only happen when the daylight lights is on.. not when the main lights are on. And washing the car does not have this.... and the vapor is definitely inside.. i purposely drove in the rain yesterday just to see it happen again... arghhhhhhhhhh... ---------- Post added at 10:36 AM...
  7. B

VW Vapor in Head Lamp

8. B

VW Vapor in Head Lamp

hahahahah ... not gonna take it apart to see where it was assembled.. but the AP says imported from Mexico... but there is still the chance the parts are from China..
  9. B

VW Vapor in Head Lamp

YYC I do not see any water inside though... vapor appeared after a heavy downpour yesterday while i was driving... it was bright so only that little lamp was on. I am sure there is a leakage somewhere to allow vapor to form inside and then escape thereafter. Which is not a good thing...
  10. B

VW Vapor in Head Lamp

Dan The car is only one day old.. but im not sure how to redo the vapor on the spot for them to see arghhhhhh ---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:19 PM ---------- I also hope they do a one for one exchange... i would not...
  11. B

opinion needed here..

Lesley... will definitely try that tomorrow .. thanks..time to get for what I paid for.. .some decent quality head lamps ---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:15 PM ---------- thanks for the air time...
  12. B

opinion needed here..

ahaha don't you think it is a bit extreme asking for a new car? Actually I plan to do that immediately ... just wondering has anyone else faced this problem with the head lamps As my previous car had vapor in the break lamps and after a few months there was a small swimming pool in the...
  13. B

opinion needed here..

At this moment in time it would be almost 1 day old aahahah.... by noon it would be a day old
  14. B

opinion needed here..

I am not sure whether it is under warranty.. WOuld anyone know? Or can help?
  15. B

opinion needed here..

Lesley thanks for the info ---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:14 AM ---------- The question I have is... I have actually replied this earlier with a picture... but it says that admin has to approve it first. So I am reposting it...
  16. B

opinion needed here..

Lesley Thanks for replying.. I would like to find out in general whether vapor in head lamps is common? Cause I just bought a car and when it rained vapor built up inside the head lamp. I would like to see whether anyone else has experienced this Thanks Brian
  17. VW Vapor in Head Lamp

Hello All ... I am new to this... I would like to find out whether it is normal for VW headlamps to have vapor while driving and only when it rains? I am attaching a picture here for easy reference Thanks
  18. B

opinion needed here..

Since this thread is active, can I request permission to ask a question which is out of topic here?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anybody knows how to increase speed without transplant engine? engine 1.3 only. i want 1.3 engine cecah 180km/j macam mana mau bikin?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience