Search results

1. melody

JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

The Whore House Two guys go into a whore house. The first guy goes into the whore's room. She's laying there naked, but he sees this *HUGE* scab right on here pussy. He's so disgusted, he jumps out the window. (It's only on the first floor, he lives.) The other guy is waiting in the hall...
  2. melody

JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

Animal Instincts A woman is very distressed because she has not been married very long, and yet her husband has lost interest in having sex. So, she goes to see her doctor, and relays the problem. The doctor doesn't seem worried at all and tells her that this is nothing serious, that her...
  3. melody

JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

Playing Golf A man is playing golf with his wife. They have just finished the first, when a ball comes flying over, knocking the woman to the ground. The husband couldn't revive his wife, so he ran all the way to the clubhouse. "Is there a doctor in the house, my wife has just been hit...
  4. melody

JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

A Checkup A guy goes to the doctor for a checkup. The next day the doctor calls him back to the office and says "I have some really bad news for you. I have checked this result with several of my colleagues and we have come to the same result. I'm sorry to say you only have one more day to...
  5. melody

JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

Bee In My Pussy One day a man and a woman were having sex and a bee flew up the womans pussy. The man took the woman to the hospital. The doctor said he was going to put some honey on the tip of his penis and lure the bee out. The doctor begins to lure the bee out, and soon realises it's...
  6. melody

JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

Not In The Mood A man woke up the one morning feeling horny, and asked his wife for a fuck, but she said she wasn't in the mood. So he got up, got dressed, and went downstairs and cooked breakfast for them both. He ate his, and then took hers up to the bedroom so she could have breakfast in...
  7. melody

JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

Downsizing A small business owner was faced with a problem that he needed to downsize his company. He added up all the receipts and discovered he could get by if he laid off one of his employees. He looked in his files and discovered that he had two new employees, one named Jill and the other...
  8. melody

JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

Women vs. Men The Perfect Day for Her: 8:15 Wakeup to hugs and kisses 8:30 Weigh in 5lbs lighter than yesterday 8:45 Breakfast in bed, fresh squeezed orange juice and croissants 9:15 Soothing hot bath with fragrant lilac bath oil 10:00 Light workout at club with handsome, funny personal...
  9. melody

JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

Weeping A little boy is standing at the side of a river, weeping. His tears are streaming down his cheeks. An elderly lady passes by and feels pity for him. "What is the matter, young boy? Why are you crying?" "It's mean!", the boy sniffed, "My daddy drowned all four little kittens we had...
  10. melody

JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

Out Of Towner An out-of-towner becomes friendly with Thelma, the waitress in his hotel coffee shop, and invites her up to his room. She is indignant. The guy says, "Don't get excited. This is all in the Bible." Thelma is appeased, and after her shift they go out and have a few drinks...
  11. melody

JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

Playing Poker There are three elderly people that get together on Friday night to play cards. Normally they play in the kitchen but on this night the kitchen is being remodeled. Not having a card table they decide to play cards in the living room with no more than a paper spread over their...
  12. melody

JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

Two Brothers Two brothers are getting ready for school. One boy is sitting down, having a bowl of Corn Flakes, the other is frantically looking for an item for show-and-tell. ''I know I put it here somewhere'' he says. He then remembers that he put it in the kitchen for safe keeping the...
  13. melody

JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

Potential And Realistic A boy asks his dad, “What’s the difference between potential and realistic?” The dad tells him to go ask the rest of his family if they’d sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then he’d tell him the answer. The boy goes up to his mom and asks her. She...
  14. melody

JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

Teaching A Class A teacher is teaching a class and she sees that Johnny isn't paying attention, so she asks him, "If there are three ducks sitting on a fence, and you shoot one, how many are left?" Johnny says, "None." The teacher asks, "Why?" Johnny says, "Because the shot scared them all...
  15. melody

JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

Asian Women Asian women have always been exotic. Two guys were arguing about the correct orientation of Japanese women's sex organs. One said that Japanese women have theirs going from side to side, while the other said it goes vertical just like everybody else. The argument went on like this...
  16. melody

JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

A Man And His Dog A man walks into a bar with his dog and puts the dog on a barstool. The bartender asks the man what he wants to drink. "I'll have a bourbon and Coke!" The man then turns to his dog and asks, "What are you going to have, Rover?" "I'll have a Scotch and soda -- light on the...
  17. melody

JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

Females Rules 1. The Female always makes The Rules. 2. The Rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification. 3. No Male can possibly know all The Rules. 4. If the Female suspects the Male knows all The Rules, she must immediately change some or all of The Rules. 5...
  18. melody

JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

Erotic Love We met in a secluded field, the sun nearly kissing the evening horizon. The warm breeze was full of that earthy, musky scent that only those fortunate enough to live outside the urban rat race know, and a quiet whispering of leaves in the weeping willow overhead added the final...
  19. melody

JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

LIARS' CHAIN LETTER This chain letter was started in hopes of bringing relief to other tired and discouraged men. Unlike most chain letters, this one does not cost anything. Just send a copy of this letter to five of your friends who are equally tired and discontented. Then bundle up your...
  20. melody

JeSt fOr LaUgHs...

Addicted To Coffee You know you are addicted to coffee if ... You grind your coffee beans in your mouth. You sleep with your eyes open. You have to watch videos in fast-forward. The only time you're standing still is during an earthquake. You can take a picture of yourself from ten feet...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone tried replacing their Mid Box with Bullet before , but retain stock muffler?

Any power increase or noise increase? Or not worth it?

Do give your input if you experience on your own car before.. Thanks :)

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Forgot to mention, car is an Auto with tip-tronic gear.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience