1. AisBerg

Infinite NA Headers and Extractors

Hi...do u have header for Suzuki Swift yr 2005 1.5cc AT? TQ
  2. AisBerg

Suzuki Swift (ZC31S & ZC21) Performance Part and Accessories

bro...still got that arm rest? quite interested. plz pm me. TQ
  3. AisBerg

Proride - semi synthethic 4litre

Re: Proride - semi synthethic 4litres stock available promo with umbrella has ended new promo with tee shirt to give away...
  4. AisBerg

Toyota Supra 2JZ 3.0 - Show room condition

it reminds me of a 10 second car that Bryan O'Connor owes Toretto
  5. AisBerg

Mitsubishi Evo Lancer (M)

nice car but y do u want to buy NA?
  6. AisBerg

Suzuki Swift: 1.5 (m15a/zc21): Discussions/Opinions

Now I know IHE...hehe..thanks bro...got new knowledge today. I think, maybe i should start with the intake first...last month, i just changed the oem air filter with works engineering drop in. i can feel a little bit increase from 0-60kmj & also at mid range feels better but really minor...
  7. AisBerg

Matspeed Performance Camshaft

Hi there...I'd like to know how much does it cost for Swift 1.5cc M15A? Does it include valve retainer & spring? TQ ---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:08 PM ---------- Already forgot to ask about the degree for inlet & outlet? Please...
  8. AisBerg

need sifus help on Suzuki swift performance

I see...I guess, upgrading to a higher camshaft needs to change some other internal parts too?...like cam pulley and valve spring or some more? I don't know about this...so, i really need some actual experience by anyone who have modded N/A especially the camshaft..Thanks bro!
  9. AisBerg

actually, i'm the 2nd owner and it reached 90k++ km when i bought it..to me, swift is rather fun to drive as compared to Honda Jazz 1.4...it might different if the engine was 1.5... btw, i don't know what IHE stands for? hehe..still a beginner & learning...
  10. AisBerg

Thanks for the suggestions, l2s_turbo. Really appreciate it. Well...as for gearbox, no one would disagree that using a MT is more fun than AT...but staying in town that always dealing with huge traffic jam needs AT all the time I must say...kaki boleh seliuh wey...AT fits me the most at this...
  11. AisBerg

Hi guys...glad to see Swifters around here...I've never met Swifters for real but for a good start, I think I should join this thread...feels the similarity...Mine is stock 1.5 2005 has clocked 205000++ km & has done some repairs on engine... I also have the same issue about the...
  12. AisBerg

I also have the same issue on my stock Swift 1.5...Modding cars is really fun to look at & I love to hear the sound of modded engines especially V8 & racing cams...If budget is an issue, can you guys recommend on which one would be the 1st thing that you do to increase the torque(engine...
  13. AisBerg

got many stock! available...
  14. Subaru forester 2.5xt

Subaru Forester 2.5xt TURBO This Forester is on sale!!! Horizontally-Opposed, 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, Turbocharged, Petrol engine DOHC 16-valve Bore x Stroke (mm) 99.5 x 79.0 Displacement (cc) 2,457 Compression ratio 8.4 Fuel system - Multi-Point Sequential Injection Fuel tank - 60L...
  15. AisBerg

free gift to give away - 1 umbrella for every bottle
  16. AisBerg

Stocks available with new promo!
  17. AisBerg

Mercedes Benz C200 Kompressor (B) 2001

Hi Admin...This car has been sold last week..Thank you! SOLD
  18. AisBerg

Wasssup Everyone...!!

To everyone who replied to this thread, thanx so much...I'd like to add all of you in my friends list...others are welcome too.. :)
  19. AisBerg

Suzuki Swift (A)

New Updates! Price Reduced to RM40,000.00
  20. AisBerg

Wasssup Everyone...!!

thanks Sierra333... :) hmm..healthy thread or healthy newbies? :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This year’s Formula One race schedule has garnered some criticism for being too packed with 20 races crammed in but for 2012, things are going to get a little tighter as the return of the US Grand Prix has been marked for June 17 2012 at the Circuit of the Americas in Texas, bringing the total races to a staggering 21.

The tentative calendar has already been approved by the FIA and includes all the 20 races...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience