Search results

1. 1997 Honda Civic with B18C - Urgent Sale

For urgent sale and must go by 31-Aug-19. Car is available for view from 10-Aug-19 onward; prior arrangement to view the car is appreciated. Car Manufacturer Year: 1997 Model: EJ7 Engine/Performance: Endorsed B18C block with B16B head/cam and B16A non-LSD gearbox Original Edelbrock Performer...
  2. For Bseries - Apexi Power FC & FIC injectors

I have below items for sale due to downgrading. Apexi Power FC for OBD2 without commander - presetup for B16A and minor standard mod i.e. filter, extractor and etc Price: RM 900 FIC injector, used not longer than 2 months, 1650cc. Refer to follows link: 1650cc FIC Honda/Acura...
  3. CBU Suzuki Swift For Grab

I'm selling my suzuki swift as per below: Model: 1.5A Swift CBU Year: Aug 2005 Color: Champion White Condition: Good with accident free condition. Full service record with Mofaz Damansara. Additional Acc: 1) Suzuki swift sport front & rear bumper and side skirts. 2) Monster...
  4. Want RM 5,000?

car found -deleted-
  5. Swap rims 16" with any 15" rims

I've a set of 16" rims bronze color...made in Taiwan...anybody want to swap "suka sama suka" with me? No money will be involved... Here is the picture....PCD 100 4 holes...offset not sure..but its installed nicely on my current ride..satria... Post your rim pictures if you are interested.....
  6. My Caldina GT4 For sale

My Caldina GT4 For sale....cheap and still can nego.. Model: Caldina GT4 (Multi-function steering, sunroof, front/rear cameras) Year: 2002 (registered year 2006) Color: Silver Mileage: 68K (Beltings just been replaced last 3 days) Workshop: GT Auto Add on: Engine Bay Garret Ball Bearing...
  7. Original Evo VI For Sale

Advertise on behalf of my friend. Car is as per attached photo. Below are is the spec: Color: White Year: 99/05 Car Condition: Standard Evo VI without major modification. Price: RM110k with additional item and 105k without. Contact no: 0193811598
  8. EG6 For Sale!!!

Hi, My friend is selling his original EG6 manual for 35k highly neg. Its is year 92/94, black color with 15" ori spoon rim. Loan can go about 27k, 5.75% and 6 years... Loan can be arranged. Call the owner at 0193360536. Photos as per below...
  9. EG 6 problem...need sifu help..please

Hi Sifus, Need opinion on the problem that i facing rite now. I'm driving eg6. There are 2 problems with my car: 1) When i'm driving the car, i will smell strong smoke fumes in side my car. Fastest i go, stronger the smell come in. Have check exhaust system for any leak, nil finding...
  10. Smoke fumes inside the car

Hi Sifu, Need opinion on the problem that i facing rite now. I'm driving eg6. There are 2 problems with my car: 1) When i'm driving the car, i will smell strong smoke fumes in side my car. Fastest i go, stronger the smell come in. Have check exhaust system for any leak, nil finding...
  11. Lancer for Sale

Hi, I'm selling my car. Below is the car spec. Year: 96/2000 Color: Champion White Original Chasis: CK4A Original Engine: 1.6 Mivec with triptronic gearbox. Current Engine: Evo 4 engine full intercooler piping with Evo 5 LSD gearbox, 4WD, Evo 7 Brembo. Interior: Full Evo 4...
  12. HKS Adjustable Absorber

Hi, I'm cleaning my room la...I got: 1) HKS Adjustable Absorber Hyper D (purple color) with pillow ball upper mount. Front and rear. Hi-Lo and hard soft adjustable. Can be use for lancer MX or Waja (have to confirm with ur mechanic). Condition: need to be sent for service...no leak but...
  13. Survey: Lancer converted 4 sale

Refer to http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=74000
  14. Looking for EG6 ori or converted

Looking for Dolphin (EG6) ori or converted Hi, Looking for honda dolphin i.e. EG6...original or converted with a best price. Please PM me for the details, contact no and ur best price. Car photos will be a great help for me to decide. Thanks. p/s: Selangor and KL area only.
  15. Mudguards?

Hi, I'm looking for black plastic pieces located between front fenders and engine bay; above the wheels for Evo 6/6.5 (mudguards?) Mine koyak already due to my tyres rubbed these items off. Please do pm me if you know where to get it. Thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, need your help gurus. I just bought a evo3 tb from a guy in jb for my lancer 4g18. I know it's plug and play as quite a number of ppl in Singapore has changed their tb to bigger one from evo3. But the one I bought comes with the stepper motor or uou call it isc from a 4g93NA. Will I have any problems with installing it on my engine ? If yes, where in jb can I buy the isc which can be used with a 4g18... ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience