Search results

1. jtys

Start A Home-Based Business Working At Home

bum bum
  2. Start A Home-Based Business Working At Home

Looking for serious associates. Start a Home-Based Business working 7-10 hours a week using an Internet Marketing System. No need to leave your home for meetings elsewhere. All can be done at the comfort of your home. All you need is a computer and a telephone. You still have all the time you...
  3. jtys

loan

pm me details please, private sec thank you.
  4. jtys

DIY the "probably the only real FUEL SAVER"

Hi bro. I'm interested in the PWM u mentioned. Can I have a look at it soon? Can I have ur contact? Thanks
  5. jtys

HydroFuel

Yes true bro. When using MAP/EFIE to lean ur car, you MUST have hydrogen to compensate otherwise you run the risk of spoiling your engine. At this point I have no intention to use MAP/EFIE. Just monitoring the threshold b4 electronics begin to react.
  6. jtys

HydroFuel

Changed polarity earlier (-nn+nn-) but made no difference. So now back to +nn-nn+. But HHO input now at pcv to air intake AND vacuum just below throttle body. Will c how this goes....
  7. jtys

HydroFuel

No. Just HHO only for now. You did anytin to ur car?
  8. jtys

HydroFuel

Anyone else tried/done this install b4? Care to share...
  9. jtys

HydroFuel

We are using a SMALL amount of Hydrogen, compared to Hydrogen cars. We don't drive on Hydrogen - we're only interested in Hydrogen for the purpose of boosting our poorly burning petrol. Those small amounts of Hydrogen (more correctly Brown's gas) and water vapor COOL DOWN the engine and cause...
  10. jtys

HydroFuel

Some pics 4 u all 2 c...Was running in series b4 but not so happening. Its parallel now, at 8 amps. My twin jars paralleled-8 amps Water bubbler between electrolyzer and air intake Bubbler top view HHO input at pcv air intake Switch and amp meter
  11. jtys

HydroFuel

As a matter of fact, vs does make a diff. I've got a 2 cell HHO in my optra 1.8. Just installed a vs that I had fr my previous car yesterday. I must say it kinda stabalize the voltage fluctuation.
  12. jtys

HydroFuel

the greater the cc the more HHO production is needed. Of coz at any current draw, voltage value will change. Well I'm no math or science expert. But its how much ur alternator can handle. That's y HHO users use multiple cells in series to get more gains compared to a single cell. A single...
  13. jtys

HydroFuel

No, not at all. Depending on cc of vehicle. Assuming between 1.0-1.5 cc, amperage draw would be around 3-6 amps only. If u were to add say a pair of fog/spot lamps u already drawing around 15-30 amps! U shudnt draw more than wat ur alternator can produce.
  14. jtys

create chevy section

Customized clip that just hooks on to car body under d rubber. No holes made.
  15. jtys

create chevy section

Another. Mounted wit screw & nut.
  16. jtys

create chevy section

With d top deck attached to d rear hood oso no problem.
  17. jtys

create chevy section

Another
  18. jtys

create chevy section

Another
  19. jtys

create chevy section

I went to install together wit my friend who drives optra 5. And its cheaper coz its easier n faster to install. RM50 including installation. Here r d pics.
  20. jtys

create chevy section

Cost me RM80 including installation, I believe its a good price. The boss himself installed it. He said his crew oni good at mass production. This is good especially 4 me wen I travel with my family, can hardly feel the heat from the sun. And its custom made to fit perfectly into ANY carThose...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi...i recently noticed that my engine got tak tak tak sound...how come ahh? sometimes got but recently the sound seems louder :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience