Search results

1. Opel Kadett

Hi guys, anyone know any information on an Opel Kadett? I suddenly have the interest in it but just need some information. I know its an old car so parts could be a little difficult to source. Besides that, what do I need to know? Appreciate any help if possible. Thanks in advance.
  2. P

Cars that are made for button pressing

I prefer old school dash too..simple and straightforward. I'm not the biggest fan on electronics in cars..maybe that's why I prefer older ones. Though if I had to push some buttons, I kinda like the ones in a Volvo S80. Just my 2 cents..
  3. P

Tire Price list Zth

Thanks for that bro. I'm looking for that size as I want to keep the car as original as possible. The original tyre size was that, 20,70/14.
  4. P

Tire Price list Zth

Hi guys..just to check. I'm looking for a specific sized tyres..205/70R14. I know it's pretty rare but does anyone know where to get it? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  5. P

Klang Anyone?

I'm from Klang as well. Didn't know there was a thread for Klang guys..haha. ---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:20 PM ---------- I agree..a lot of wanabe KLCC around. Some cars have so much L.E.D that you can't even see the car...
  6. P

LIVERPOOL FC-Great Britain Greatest Club

Yeah, this season does look promising indeed. I'm happy with the depth of the squad now. We have 2 or 3 players for almost all the positions, which is always good. Plus most of the team is relatively young..good time to instill the Liverpool way in them. YNWA Redmen.
  7. P

LIVERPOOL FC-Great Britain Greatest Club

Suarez is staying..we got some good players in..playing decent enough football..off to a good start. We'll see what happens come the end of the season. I would be happy if we push for Europe..even Europa League would be alright.
  8. P

Carburetor Section

Thanks for the replies guys..much appreciated. Most of the chop shops I have been to don't have 4A carbs..they are hard to come by. I was thinking of a Weber too. YYC..where did you see the Weber? I guess I'll go check it out.
  9. P

Carburetor Section

Sorry to revive an old thread. I need some help in sourcing a Toyota 4AF card (1.6 Manual). My current one is dead and gone and the car is siting idle. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  10. P

AE92 Silvertop swap

Thanks for all the replies..much appreciated. Sorry I have been away for a while now. Anyway, I have decided to go with the Blacktop. No more going back and forth on Silver or Black..haha.
  11. P

AE92 Silvertop swap

Thanks for the reply. Last gen Silvertop would be from around 1995? Correct me if I'm wrong. I honestly didn't know that there were differences in the Silvertop when compared to say a 1st gen and a last gen. Pardon my lack of knowledge :P What are the differences anyway?
  12. AE92 Silvertop swap

Hi guys, I'm planning to swap my current 4af AE92 to a 4age Silvertop. I have considered the Blacktop but due to some financial restrictions, I have to settle for a Silvertop. My questions are, is this a good swap to go with? Are there any downsides to this particular engine? I have done...
  13. P

any body need toyota stuff??

Hi, I realise this is quite an old thread but I'll just try. I'm looking for a 4age Silvertop (manual) halfcut. Let me know if you have one. Thanks in advance.
  14. P

AE92 Sedan - Levin front end

Thanks for the advise bro. So besides the fenders, the other parts are plug and play? Are there any other front ends that would plug and play to a sedan body without mods? Sorry for the multiple questions..these AE92s can be a little confusing sometimes.
  15. P

AE92 Sedan - Levin front end

You mean even if I have the Levin fenders and light, I still need to mod?
  16. AE92 Sedan - Levin front end

Hi guys, Just need some advice from you. I'm planning to convert the front end of my standard AE92 Sedan to the Levin front end. Are the parts plug and play or do I have to modify any of the parts? I'm assuming if I have a complete front end (bumpers, bonnet, fenders etc.), it should...
  17. P

Vintage Owner's Gallery

Some of the cars posted on here are really nice looking. Very nice restoration on the GT Junior..good work man. Even the 66' Dart looks good though I'm not much of an American classic fan. Good to see some people are still interested in classic/vintage cars on here :biggrin:
  18. P

I used to think Mercedes is uncle car...

A Mercedes will always be stereotyped with being an uncle or rich man's car though this isn't true..that's the general outlook of those in Malaysia. And if a younger person is driving, automatically the car will be "father's car"..haha. I still think the older Benz were almost bullet proof when...
  19. P

Top 5: most expensive cars auctioned off from the Don Davis collection

Re: Top 5: most expensive cars auctioned off from the Don Davis collection Oh well..that's just my opinion. Everyone has their own likings when it comes to cars. Some like modern and some like me like classics. :biggrin:
  20. P

Top 5: most expensive cars auctioned off from the Don Davis collection

Re: Top 5: most expensive cars auctioned off from the Don Davis collection Dang it..that 300SL is gorgeous. One of my all time dream cars. Screw the modern day sports cars..classic sports cars are the way to go.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

todays i had my second mishap with the remote start. accidentally hit remote start instead of trunk release, when gear was engaged.

i would like to disable the function to prevent future mishaps.

kindly advise how do i disable the remote start function?

Thank you
PAUL
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience