Search results

1. T

Drive a Honda Civic Eg/EK Must Read!

problem was solved. since i replaced some part from the scrap ECU. here was done mine 1. change M7U016 --> not solved 2. change many TTL ic 74HCxxx --> not solved 2. change main processor 66207 --> problem solved thx e-tech for yr help. :proud:
  2. T

Not solved yet, still got solid cell. :bawling: double checked all trace again, not see any abnormal. can you specific the area that i have to inspect? note that the P27 ecu is quite same as P28 but it is no VTEC. Big thank.. e-tech
  3. T

1. there are rough idle. 2. have not tried yet, i think it can't pass 3500. thx you..
  4. T

thx for yr fast response. if remove J1, there is solid (no error code) the CEL won't go off but the main relay was clicked after 2 sec like normal. i run p27 on D16Y sohc (non-vtec) i hv run out of idea how to solve this.
  5. T

hi e-tech i've faced the same problem, it is P27 chipped ecu 1. all cap replaced 2. ic17 (ta8903) replaced 3. qm3 (STA413) replaced 4. all trace are OK (no have broken trace cause from Cap leak) 5. cleaned board note! - if short J1 (use external rom), the main relay NOT clicked with...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The sweeping evolution of technology in cars that demand striving for perfection has once again swept through the corridors of performance models and the next generation Porsche 911 GT3 looks to be the next victim with rumours indicating a dual-clutch transmission will replace the enthusiasts-favoured manual.

According to a Rennlist member that got to pick the brains of a Porsche executive in the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience