Search results

1. Silver Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0GT

Lancer 2.0 GT Silver Year 2007 60,000km++ Mods: Rear bodykit, LCP, Pivot Megaraizin, Pivot Blue, Apexi Open Pod, 4300K HID, Wingard Royale Safety Film with 10 yrs warranty. Comes with 5 yrs warranty or 100,000km, which ever comes first with full service record. Standard with MIVEC 2.0L engine...
  2. T

Rims Stolen

Walking back from work today, I noticed my car had diff rims, thought i was looking at the wrong car, after chk no plate, confirm some ******* nicked my rims. :angry_smile: :angry_smile: :angry_smile: My ori rims: Now its some caplang rims from older saga with tyres already showing...
  3. Looking For Iswara Carburetor

Anyone know where I can find a second hand Iswara 1.5 carburetor? Mine was stolen a few days ago and a new one cost around RM1.1k. Went to a few half cut shops but they all say they don't have iswara carbs, only mitsu carbs that have to be modified and no gurantees whether it will work...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

I recently measured my Proton Wira 1.3 (yr 2001) Fuel Injection consumption and found that it was way worse than i expected. 1 liter only takes me 8km.

Is this normal?
Are there any ways to improve the FC?

Thanks in advance
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience