Search results

1. R

ROTA Wheels/Rims

Hi all, This is our Facebook page H Tyre Pte Ltd | Facebook Hope to see you guys around...
  2. R

ROTA Wheels/Rims

We had a meeting at Rota HQ last month.... Nothing that we know of.... We do not know the origin of these wheels.... If there is a distributor in Malaysia, it will be officially listed on the Rota website.... This should be clear enuff... Thanks
  3. R

ROTA Wheels/Rims

I can confirm the email is real becaused i was the one who replied you lol. Cheers! ---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:47 PM ---------- The pictures containing emails are legitimate. They were replied by Rota Singapore. Please...
  4. R

ROTA Grid Wheels. Style over safety?

Hi all, i am the distributor for Rota Wheels in Singapore. Interesting pictures you have there. Do not get me wrong. I'm not trying to protect Rota just because we are selling Rota. There are a few points which you might want to think about before coming to a conclusion. 1) The nature...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

!!!need help about custom car approval

all sifu out there or any 1 experiance
do i need JPJ approval after i fix some custom made body kits(car look different then original e.g. kenari mod to accord) to use it on the road???:Not_Impressed:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience