Search results

1. B

Tire Price list Zth

For me it feels solid enough =D mine is 195/50/R15 and yours 195/55/R15, so it's definitely "softer" around the corners =D Haven't tried before the PS2 though, so couldn't comment.
  2. B

Tire Price list Zth

The GPS location is 3.05037,101.538367, don't remember the name (reciept left at home, outstation now), the shop sign has MICHELLIN, you can't miss it =D
  3. B

Tire Price list Zth

Wow, looks like i got a good deal =D Tyre mounting and balancing and alignment price dun mention lah, did it at my prefered SC, hehe =D Better be reliable than be cheap =D
  4. B

Tire Price list Zth

Yup, the same price.too bad for me lah, need to pay the same price for less rubber, but worth every cent!!! Price is for cash and carry though ( i think will include balancing if i ask =D) Michelin PS3 195/50 R15 - RM260 Michelin PS3 195/55 R15 - RM260 The shop has "Michelin" as it's...
  5. B

Tire Price list Zth

Hi Guys! Finally got my 195/50 R15 Michelin PS3 for my Saga BLM! And the grip compared to 185/60 R14 Michelin XM1 is... Phenomenal and Jaw dropping!! Simple example: Try going for a U-Turn at 40km/h (when you're alone lah =D) XM1 will slide a bit and scream like anything already. PS3, NO...
  6. B

Enkei RPF1 price

Hi Hi, Sorry to poke this thread again, but does anyone know how much is the ORIGINAL RPF1 15" 7jj, +41 offset 4x100pcd in standard F1 Silver colour? and also where can get? thanks!!
  7. B

Tire Price list Zth

Brake pad changed already, using Metal King Titanium, superb braking performance! Now the front tyre does not grip enough to warrant safe heavy braking =D Always scarred of skidding, even with straight line braking PS3 Kah... It's a very good tyre, but won't the noise level of the PS3 be...
  8. B

Tire Price list Zth

Hi Sifus, I'd like to enquire where to get 195/50R15 Michelin Primacy LC in the KL region? Thinking of upgrading from my stock 185/60 R14 for better braking performance and Ultimate comfort. Thanks for your halp!!:wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I Found Silver Perodua Viva >> WQM 780 , car is located at pantai dalam , once u pass Kerinchi Lrt station go up towards Old Town White Coffee , the same road goin to Pantai Panorama Condo , car is park on the road outside the condo in that condition. I was going to my dads office in Pantai Panorama and notices this 2 ays back , anyone lost his/her car pls go check.

Bump: Moderator pls highlight this as it cud get sumbody's car back thx

Bump: Moderator pls highlight this as it cud get...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience