Search results

1. [WTS] SQ Stuff to clear!

Phase Evolution RS1 300Wrms × 1 @ 4ohm 600Wrms × 1 @ 2ohm* MYR 1199 Steg K Series K2|03 245Wrms × 2 @ 4ohm 940Wrms × 1 @ 4ohm (bridged) MYR 1900 JL Audio 12W6V2-D4 600Wrms* DVC 4ohm *Comes with Original JL W6 Cover *Comes with 1 set of Original JL Audio Side wall repair kit*...
  2. question about speedometer wiring...

Hi, I have a Daihatsu Charade which is my everyday working car now... The engine i believe is code name: HC13 I was thinking of changing the analog speedometer to a digital ones... but i was wondering, is there a wire output at the ECU or somewhere that is a variable voltage output for the...
  3. C

Best Mono amp @ rm1500 budget....

PPI Power Class Chrome Series PC1800 But have to be patient la... Its hard to come by..
  4. C

need opinion for better result in sq

if you have the budget for Bit1... i think you better source for a alpine 701 + controller... its a better unit SQ wise... interface not so user friendly but you will get used to it... cheers...
  5. C

Please help me to identify what is this!!

i remember a guy who just bought a RS Pro tweeter... and after installed in an active setup he was too excited to play some songs and forgot the xover point is at 500Hz which is a mid range freq... 3~5sec of music later... the tweeter sounds weird and never recovered already... and to add...
  6. C

Is Alpine 7998R a good buy??

7998 is a very very good HU... former user before i upgraded... and for that price... i wouldnt complaint as well.. anyway... when you get the HU... should test drive it.. test every button, test the face-plate motor, test the screen... i used mine for a couple of years without any any...
  7. C

HELP choose between these no brand

yea... the current version is x1xx version... you mean 2 din is DVD with screen ones is it?
  8. C

Diamond Audio M3 Series Dual Voice Coil 12" Subwoofer

i prefer peerless over helix DB... but subject to what kinda bass you wan... for me... anything that has long controlled rumble like the W6V2 without hard punching is best...
  9. C

HELP choose between these no brand

loading time on jvc is longer... pioneer faster... jvc is not as durable as a pioneer... pioneer has a lot good high durability feedbacks... personally used both brands' HU before... for sq... i think its a subjective matter... but personally pioneer works for me...
  10. C

Need help Clarion Perdana V6 no sound

thought you are in gombak? you from s'wak? which part? i travel between WM and EM a lot...
  11. C

Need help Clarion Perdana V6 no sound

if its audio stuff... i think acc shop that is pro audio is your best bet of getting this issue fixed... shop recommendations... there is a few normal suspects in the forum that is really good... but not sure if its too far from your place though... good luck...
  12. [WTS] Alpine PXA-H701 + RUX-C701

Item(s): Alpine PXA-H701 + RUX-C701 Item(s) conditions: Cosmetics 8/10 , Performance 10/10 Price: RM1400(nego) Warranty: Nil Package includes: Processor, Controller Unit, Controller Extention Cable, Dealing method: COD in JB/Miri/Postage Location of seller:JB/Miri Contact method/details...
  13. C

Micro-precision 7.16mkII midbass

depending on the model... and yea.. thats the range we are talking about... its somewhere there...
  14. C

Micro-precision 7.16mkII midbass

we are talking about 4-digits MYR when its micro percisions... depending on the range...
  15. C

alternator and battery

reputable installer in JB... i recommend ricky in famous audio, taman impian emas, skudai...
  16. C

Alpine 9855-Made in China?

your friend was not conned... indeed 9855 was made in China... and the fuse, red is the colour indicator for 10A for those kind of fuse so no need to worry... and for the high pass thingy... its due to the HU is switched to active mode... there is a switch either below or besiode the HU that...
  17. C

alternator and battery

ok... thats a lot of equipment you have there... are those wattage rms? anyway... if budget allows, upgrade your alternator at least 30% of the current output... more doesnt mean better in this alternator thingy because i have heard that upgrading alternator decreases performance... on...
  18. C

Alpine 9833 & 9853

not much experience with 9853... but 9855 is one of the good HU alpinee did...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I understand that there are 2 types. Both with LSD.

One that you need to use with the mivec driveshaft and one that can fit with the stock 4G93P drive shafts. Mine is the latter.

What is the difference between the 2 and how do we tell what kind of LSD is it?

Thought that all stock lsd were 1 way but doesn't seem to feel so?

Initially when I installed the GB, there is juddering on minor slow turns but gets less now. Is this normal? No issues when gassing it in corners and straight...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience