Search results

1. waynezyu

TimeToAttack Sepang 2012

Due to the overwhelming response to the event, we would need to confirm the headcounts to the event for parking reservation purposes. Kindly reply to this thread with your name. Thank You 1) Axel 2) cheeMinz (parking purpose ONLY ) 3) Jason 3a)D`Xeroz 5) waynezyu:wavey:
  2. waynezyu

Sunday Drive & Car Wash

bro date ?
  3. waynezyu

ZTH VAG Club Has First Group Meet!

lol..... funny la u bro
  4. waynezyu

ZTH VAG Club Official First Launching (Pictures & Videos)

great job !!!! :rofl:
  5. waynezyu

ZTH VAG official commercial shooting

Hope u really enjoy it and once again welcome to da group ---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:35 AM ---------- No worries :) hope to see u soon kay
  6. waynezyu

Good to know u too bro... Credits to mr r32 and axel for having a such perfect planning ;) thumbs up and salute ;)
  7. waynezyu

Thanks to all members who attend this event we hope to see you soon in the e next meet up.... Take care ;)
  8. Tcss :)

Hello morning guys :) hows ur day .... Create a thread to Tcss juz to make all of us here has a place to communicate ... This morning I was smoke by a r8 any dai kor from here ? Bb xxx is the car plate
  9. ZTH VAG official commercial shooting

Dear members, We are doing a commercial video shooting of zthvag club by visual talk visual agency, we welcome all car from vw, audi, porshe, Bentley, please feel free to put down your name if you are interested. Estimate will be shoot from mex highway to putrajaya, from 8pm onwards on...
  10. waynezyu

Is that you I saw on the road ?

hahahaha... my lil nephew always call a green rocco KATAK lol.... first impression for kid maybe:rofl:
  11. waynezyu

New place to hang out !!

will plan there bro :D
  12. waynezyu

New place to hang out !!

TT TIME :D where shall we do our first TT :) suggestion:itsme:
  13. waynezyu

Do you have the same problem in your ride ?

wah wayne so mean le you. !:banghead: this is how me n sub bromance :D:listen:
  14. waynezyu

Hope they can fix your problem soon , keep us updated bro ... the engine does not die and can idle bro, but it sounds and behaves like a boxer haha and shaking rocking and rolling yo! Your Q5 can't take ur weight :D maybe a hello kitty sticker might help :D try it birdy !
  15. waynezyu

New place to hang out !!

Erhermmmm I smellll something ;)
  16. waynezyu

What have you done proud of your precious ride

Perasan jer
  17. waynezyu

New place to hang out !!

Hope to see u la sarbath ;)
  18. waynezyu

It sounds like knock into things bro
  19. Do you have the same problem in your ride ?

Hello all, my mk6 tsi has a loud crack sound every time When I brake during reversing ... Whats the prob ya? Any solution?
  20. What have you done proud of your precious ride

Lets start sharing things that you might have been DIY to your car or some mods that is worth a share ;) any do and don't ? So that buddies that want to do it can reconsider ..:idea:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hw can i make my extra car headunit to work in my room?

i got 1 extra HU after i change my original Wira HU with Sony player. i saw some computer shop or car accessory shop can play music or radio outside the car.
i wonder hw i can make it so?

do i need a voltage converter? or a car batt? pc power supply 2 on the HU or....? pls help me~ :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience