Search results

1. D

[P&R] Rim Repair & Spray Service Centre

Here some of my comment on this place...hopefully honest and non bias I sent my original SSR Integral A2 for fully refurbish (repair+spray+sticker) when I was there I'm expecting they have own repair machine like a shop in setapak whereby the shop only repair rims... I was told that they sent...
  2. D

TIPTOP Perodua Kancil 660(M) Year 2002

morning bump!
  3. D

TIPTOP Perodua Kancil 660(M) Year 2002

BUMP!NEGO TILL LET GO!:biggrin:
  4. TIPTOP Perodua Kancil 660(M) Year 2002

Make:Perodua Model:Kancil Reg. year:2002 Engine Capacity:660 cc Transmission:Manual Mileage:90XXX Perodua Kancil 660(M) Year 2002 Car in Tiptop condition Lady Owner Seldon driven Low milage Fully service Tiptop condition Accident Free Original Silver Paint View to nego...
  5. D

Nice Nokia 9500 for sale!!

SOLD!!thanks to interested party
  6. D

a lil bit can la...
  7. D

send me ur email to get the picture.i dont know how to upload
  8. Nice Nokia 9500 for sale!!

(SOLD!!)Nice Nokia 9500 Corporate phone up for grab.Im going to let go my nokia 9500,zitron set.The set coming with cable,battery,128 memory card,charger,stand charger and also box.i will also give away original leather pouch with box that worth Rm188.condition normal tear n wear.using it for...
  9. D

Forex Online Trading

every broker must register with NFA..u see like kelfo..doing mgforex the broker is NFA registered...its sumthing like u open an accountant firm without having ACCA...so the company is illegal rite?there is more aspect to tell laa... like gfx,manfinancial,fxcm,forex.com,mgforex,jpmorgan n...
  10. D

Forex Online Trading

dude...i know u r from hexa commerce..its a company that introduce prestigen profits limited..n another company timely vibes sdn bhd in amcorp mall pj..they also intro ppl as broker...go check at new zealand or hong kong..whereis da company??trade finance limited is a broker that introduce by...
  11. D

Forex Online Trading

warning to u all...this company is a scam company..i repeat..SCAM COMPANY!!the person might not know anything about it...im one of the victim..they claim prestigen profits limited is a license broker...actually it's a platform from machau u can enter both of the website n tell me what is the...
  12. D

[WTS] New AP Nokia | SE | Samsung | Motorola ~ Handphones

bro accept credit card?ez payment?got special offer or not if buy 2 phone from u...pm me asap
  13. D

BOSE speaker for SALE!!

sorry bro...will update the spec asap...u also can call the owner for more info...thanks
  14. D

BOSE speaker for SALE!!

i really don't know about the spec...have to ask my friend...if u have any question plz call directly to my friend...anyone want the pict...plz gimme ur email add...thanx
  15. BOSE speaker for SALE!!

i post behalf of my friend...he got a bose speaker from his company...but then he already have a home theather..so he want to sell it...the item is open box..still new... never use before...come with warranty card...but for sure no receipt...because its from company...the market price i looked...
  16. D

Job Vacancy!!(RM1600-RM2500)

nope...if anyone interested plz call the number..1 post filled.. thanks
  17. D

drewster 5 only..no selling...want to know more plz call and set appointment.. ezrul_mivec pmed hairulbab based on performance..want to know more plz call...thanks
  18. D

yup...can apply
  19. Job Vacancy!!(RM1600-RM2500)

Job Vacancy for Job Seekers Post Admin Executive Diploma and Degree holder in ANY FIELD OF STUDY Fresh Graduate Encourage to apply VSS are also welcome 5 days job(Mon-Fri)(9.00am-6.00pm) Salary RM1600-RM2500(depend on qualification and performance) Office at The Boulvard Office,Mid...
  20. D

galant super touring for sale!

morning bump