Search results

1. R

Planning to buy AUDI A4 B8 either 2010,2011&2012

Ended up gettting a new Ford Ranger 2.2 (A)........ thank you guys....
  2. Planning to buy AUDI A4 B8 either 2010,2011&2012

Hey guys i need help!!!! Planning to get and Audi A4 B8 model, came across a few models in mudah from 2010,2011 & 2012 need to know on general how is this car maintanance ?? as in reliablity of the gearbox and engine?? I heard some of the model has a lot of gb and engine problem...
  3. R

Gearbox Problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys thank you for all the reply. So sorry for the late reply, been busy... any good workshop i can get my GB checked out??
  4. Gearbox Problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello ZTH forumers, I bought a 2nd hand Perdana V6 2007 two years ago. Now the gearbox is giving some problems. For the 1st 3 seconds of driving, there is a rough vibration feeling & sound and then slowly it will become smoother. The other problem is that when I maintain a speed of 110-120...
  5. R

Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present Rotary Polisher Handling session, intense clas

Re: Malaysia Car Detailing Guru KC present Rotary Polisher Handling session, intense hey guys i need to polish my perdana v6, the paint condition is below average already. how much will it cost to do the whole car ?? thank you.
  6. R

vtec in proton?

millenium motorsport malaysia did covert a satria with VTEC engine ....but it was for track use..... dont think you can get it approved for road use
  7. R

the best clutch for evo 4,5,6

how about H-DRIVE twin plate .....
  8. R

Looking for budget Ice

bro if u looking for subwoofer i got brand new 2 pcs 10" soundstream subwoofers.... still in its plastic... my number is 019-3557714
  9. R

nissan spare parts shop

do u have 300zx front right light ?
  10. R

I love my mitsubishi t-shirt

bump//........................
  11. any detailing gurus in kl ....need urgent help

hey guys need some help ...... i need to polish my sisters vios there car is 6 months old n the paint condition is quiet bad as my sister didnt take care of the car... there are alot of bird shit stain on the car which im trying to remove it with a cloth n polish ...but there are some part of...
  12. Canterbury car sticker

Hey guys i got 4 CANTERBURY CAR STICKER FOR SALE.... each sticker going for RM 20.00 location : Bangsar contact: 019-3557714 Rajie
  13. Canterbury car sticker for sale

Hey guys i got 4 CANTERBURY CAR STICKER FOR SALE.... each sticker going for RM 20.00 location : Bangsar contact: 019-3557714 Rajie
  14. R

Mitsubishi Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

any 1 selling evo 510 or 560cc injectors ....please PM thank you
  15. R

Mitsubishi Lancer Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Hey guys im selling " I LOVE MY MITSUBISHI" T-Shirt Price is : RM 25.00 if self collect IN BANGSAR, RM30.00 with postage around peninsular malaysia Method Of Payment :CIMB BANK :- NIKANIS COLLECTION ACCONT NO :14220000430108 ( BANK IN OR TRANSFER) can send email or pic to my phone of bank in...
  16. R

Proton/Mitsubishi Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Hey guys im selling " I LOVE MY MITSUBISHI" T-Shirt Price is : RM 25.00 if self collect IN BANGSAR, RM30.00 with postage around peninsular malaysia Method Of Payment :CIMB BANK :- NIKANIS COLLECTION ACCONT NO :14220000430108 ( BANK IN OR TRANSFER) can send email or pic to my phone of bank in...
  17. I love my mitsubishi t-shirt

Hey guys im selling " I LOVE MY MITSUBISHI" T-Shirt Price is : RM 20.00 if self collect IN BANGSAR, RM25.00 with postage around peninsular malaysia Method Of Payment :CIMB BANK :- NIKANIS COLLECTION ACCONT NO :14220000430108 ( BANK IN OR TRANSFER) can send email or pic to my phone of bank in...
  18. R

Mitsubishi Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

19. I love my mitsubishi t-shirt

Hey guys im selling " I LOVE MY MITSUBISHI" T-Shirt Price is : RM 20.00 if self collect IN BANGSAR, RM25.00 with postage around peninsular malaysia Method Of Payment :CIMB BANK :- NIKANIS COLLECTION ACCONT NO :14220000430108 ( BANK IN OR TRANSFER) can send email or pic to my phone of bank in...
  20. 10" soundstream subwoofer

i nak let go subwoofer 10" soundstream 1200w ... set baru datang dengan kotak n plastic ....... location : bangsar, petaling jaya .... harga: RM 140.00 nego contact : Call or Sms 019-3557714

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi.. as u can see this is my 1st post... and im new to all this car stuff... i am just wondering can we actually DIY own diffuzers...

Reason:
To me is just a thin metal layer that is black in colour...
Cant we just use alluminium plate and black spray to do it???
Of course using the correct tools to Cut the alluminium plate..
and i find no reason spending more then RM300-RM1k to make this small thing for all 4 sides of the car....

Conts:
After DIY perhaps it might fail and falling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience