Search results

1. T

NA Power for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners

Hi Guys, Latest update. Custom Swift Sport racing cams are now available! We've also started work developing a complete standalone ECU that will be Plug and play and 100% Drive by wire control with VVT control. Able to control boost, ITB etc. visit: TORQ Project | Facebook and ask questions...
  2. NA Power for Suzuki Swift Sport Owners

Dear swift sport owners! For 2012, TorqProject will be building high output NA Suzuki Swift Sport engines. The M16A for fast street and circuit use. We provide re-sleeving of your M16A engine, rebuild with 85mm high compression forged pistons, rods and rally or circuit spec camshafts to...
  3. T

K series Drag Spec Engine Development

HI bro, I've done K24 with over 300whp on very mild camshafts and conservative compression. I think it is definitely possible with a properly built engine. Stock 99mm stroke, 89mm bore size with ITB, 12.5CR with a good set of camshafts should get you 300whp on a dynojet. What car are...
  4. T

Yes we did flow tests on the head and throttle bodies. Exhaust ports are CFD designed. These throttle bodies are available for customers. I'm not sure if i can post anything for sale here, if you want them just PM me for details. All throttle bodies are made to specific applications. Be it a...
  5. T

We use solidworks for design and yes its full aluminum construction. 5 axis CNC machining. Cutting edge throttle body design.
  6. K series Drag Spec Engine Development

Hi guys, This is a drag race Kseries for a really good customer in Kuching Malaysia. Torq Project K27 drag build.wmv - YouTube with limited tuning, we made 384whp on a dynojet on the 7th run. With more tuning, we could possibly come close to 400whp. Looking forward to the new Dry...
  7. T

Any DC2 integra in the house?

Hi guys, I was driving from Singapore to KL last night and i met this DC2 Type R on the N/S highway. We were driving together all the way to Sungei Besi Toll. Wanted to say hi but was busy searching for my touch n go card, missed him! Anyway, just want to say hi to that driver! )

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all sifus, recently i bought a Nissan Sentra 1.6 yr2001...it's an Auto transmission, is there any ways for me to increase on its pickup and performance? will changing in exhaust system and air filter help to increase the performance n speed? Plz advice...thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience