Search results

1. K

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Normally is the one with high vacuum, if not sure when go for car servicing just ask the car mechanic. They were tell you.
  2. K

diy ignition coil booster

Refer to the above post with picture show the connection of diy ignition booster to the ignition coil. Normal VSD should served the same they are all capacitor, nothing but just capacitor. But once much keep the VSD away from the heat, recommended insulate them with heat resistant material.
  3. K

DIY Voltage Stabilizer

For simple car sensor which calculated the fuel consumption are the MAF/MAP sensor(5v which use the 5v supply from ECU) & the O2 sensor( which the signal(mv for narrowband sensor or ma for wideband sensor) generated from the heat of exhaust manifold ). And I had try to reset the MAP sensor...
  4. K

DIY Voltage Stabilizer

The max energy stored in the capacitor should be in joule,Sorry I Make the mistake of considered it to be in uf. PIvot VS( 4x35v1800 uf = 0.5x 4 x 1800uf x 35v /1000000)=0.126 joule my 16.5 v( 3x5.5vx1F=0.5x 3 x 1f x 5.5)= 8.25 joule 0.126 vs 8.25 joule. And you are right that capacitor...
  5. K

DIY Voltage Stabilizer

:confused:TVS diode is Avalanche diode not Schottky diode neither it is a zener diode it similar to Zener but not Zener. Diode is more than just a diode.:driver:
  6. K

DIY Voltage Stabilizer

Please view the video on tuning I share on comparison of Supercap VS and Pivot VS. The video speak by itself, it more than thousand word i said. The following picture internal look of Supercap VS made by Korea company. The total value are 16.2 V only. However there didn't show the diode in this...
  7. K

DIY Voltage Stabilizer

You right, it extremely danger when handler electronic part, that is why diode use in the device. Yes I understand that Bro levin818 is actually talking about voltage transients. But it simple to overcome the TVS, just add diode as the protection.TVS diode are the commonly use in ECU as the...
  8. K

My Car Vibrating

Check also on Engine mounting.
  9. K

Spark Plug Questions ~

? Please check your spark plug wire connection, and O2 sensor if the engine lack of power & eat more gas. It should be have more stable spark fire with iridium spark plug. There must be something missed out at ignition system or if your spark plug wire already aging then properly you need to...
  10. K

DIY Voltage Stabilizer

This is cool, but I am not an expert in Car ECU, but if you are you should notice not all cap in ecu are rate 63v; some are 35v, 20v and even 10v cap. But normally the cap were have 20% tolerance(mean 16.5v were tolerance up to 19.8v) and I use only 3 x 5.5v 1f low ESR supercap to reduce the...
  11. K

DIY Voltage Stabilizer

Hi Bro,If you understand the car alternator, the alternator have one component called voltage regulator, it modulate constant voltage at 13.8v~14.5v . Correct mine if i am wrong. I never heard of a normal car alternator can boost above 16.5 v. If your car alternator can go to 60 v believing mine...
  12. K

Satria 1.3gli Poor Fuel Consumption

Air Filter change every service. About RM20.00 for stock filter go to car separate part shop get one then DIY yourself. Clean the Air-con filter as well or replace the new one. DIY RM20~RM40 Spark plug ?About DIY change it about RM45 per set of NGK platinum spark plug Oil change ...
  13. K

Best Fuel Savers in the world

This is the simple AF ratio controller to tune the Maf sensor. Another one is volochip it control overall car engine sensor on fuel control include MAP/MAF sensor as well as the O2 sensor
  14. K

DIY Voltage Stabilizer

My VSD is different with other If you do it traditional like other using normal 16 v capacitor you only need to connect them in parallel like in the picture. Do use some small uf ceramic cap to filter unstable current in low frequency. If you want to do it like what i did then connect 5.5v...
  15. K

DIY Voltage Stabilizer

Hi Bro yeehau86 It not advertisement in my post. I just show some example of the product on the market.Apologize for that, Next time I just do it simple way. This is just to share the personal knowledge & I not selling any of this VSD device on market. I just built it for my own usage. And I...
  16. K

DIY the "probably the only real FUEL SAVER"

Simple HHO Wetcell. Material Needed Water filter casing x 1 Is about RM30~RM35 Stainless Steel Bolt M6 SS316(A4 grade) RM1.50~RM2.50 x 4 pcs depend on size. Car Ballast Resistor 1.6 ohm x1 RM20~RM30 (use to limit the current to Wetcell) SS elbow x1 less than RM5.00 PVC end plug x1 less than...
  17. K

DIY the "probably the only real FUEL SAVER"

My DIY HHO Titanium Drycell with cooler & PWM in my car. About 10%~30% fuel economy in both city & highway for my car. And it dyno proven on BMW 325 by Italy friend W.U.ENG.GUIDO U.PARISI his is car mechanic on sportcar. Most of my units are sell to Europe & Singapore. My HHO unit was one of...
  18. K

Ignition booster by KML wire setup. Anyone interest can DIY it too.You can refer to the video i share for more understanding. And the idea also use by one big company. If not clear please double click the picture for large format.
  19. K

[DIY] Oil catch tank

Normally PCV manifold were have vacuum air pressure in low rpm(PCV valve working during idling), however went come to acceleration in high RPM then most air intake come from the air filter from car throttle, then there were no more air vacuum in PCV manifold. I made mistake too when first time...
  20. K

I got unit working on my:driver: car, my father MPV van, on Brother Benz320L , In Honda Civic which is my younger brother car & some in my friend car.I just a part time hobbyist and last time i sell the unit just to cover my cost of inventing. And I order the titanium & the Nickel Alloy from...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my questions:

1.) how much is 195/50/15 for Advan Neova? New price plus installation, balancing and alignment.

2.) comments about Falken Ziex?

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience