Search results

1. Wan Syazwan

handling problem...

Can you rekemen good mechanic at KL that can check my car arms + drive shaft?
  2. Wan Syazwan

(wts) used kenwood ddx5034

still available? pm me best price pls
  3. Wan Syazwan

4G93T Club

I'm using 4G93 GDI, same say "reverse engine" equivalent to evo 4, 6 & 7 mounting. 1) My 4G93 have idling problem, the RPM going up and down during idling, is this a big issue? 2) Which workshop at Malaysia/Kuala Lumpur area can look at my 4G93? most workshop I went to said GDI is a high...
  4. Wan Syazwan

Need Help! Car alignment problem..

I went to another tire shop, they check all alignment is OK, they mention my new tire experiencing RADIAL PULL, is this common here in Malaysia?? so I Google RADIAL PULL :- Radial pull is common and occur on almost daily basis. It can be a brand new tire off the rack and can create a pull due...
  5. Wan Syazwan

Need Help! Car alignment problem..

Also have the same problem, please HELP!! My steering also steer to the left especially driving highspeed at highway. So send to workshop : 1) Alignment : 5 times 2) Change all to new Tyre 3) Change Spring + absorber front and back 4) Change Lower Arm - left and right 5) Change Lower Arm "L"...
  6. Wan Syazwan

perdana eterna spoiler

Please pm me best price
  7. Wan Syazwan

Mitsubishi Airtrek half cut or parts

I want to install airtrek engine at my VRG, I need airtrek engin and gear box, don't want body part and dashboard. Please PM me best price ASAP
  8. Wan Syazwan

<WTB>Mitsubishi Airtrek turbo halfcut

Me tooo, how much? pm me price ASAP. Turbo better, NA also ok.
  9. Wan Syazwan

handling problem...

This my 3rd time send for alignment, at highway still steer slightly to the left. Any other problem I need to look into, ie upper arm?
  10. Wan Syazwan

PPC - Prime Perdana Club

TQ bro~~~!!! Ade lepak2 area KL nk join gak
  11. Wan Syazwan

PPC - Prime Perdana Club

Saya dalam delima gak bro, pakai orginal Galant VRG. Selama ni mmg lepak ngn geng Perdana, sbb part mmg pakai Perdana. Kira saya still leh join PPC tak bro?
  12. Wan Syazwan

PPC - Prime Perdana Club

Kreta sudah convert Galant VRG, boleh join?
  13. Wan Syazwan

Mitsubishi Galant VR4

Looking for throttle body for Mitsubishi Galant VRG 1.8 Auto GDI
  14. Wan Syazwan

Mitsubishi Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Looking for throttle body for Mitsubishi Galant VRG 1.8 Auto GDI
  15. Wan Syazwan

Car idling not stable and petrol usage high

Tq bro for the advice. I would like to change my TB, anybody can advice at Gombak/Wangsamaju/Sri Rampai area. I'm using Mitsubishi Galant VRG 1.8 Auto, 8th generation.
  16. Wan Syazwan

Mitsubishi VRG
  17. Wan Syazwan

I have the same problem, the RPM going up and down when idling. Went to workshop they said need to change the throttle body, can't be service due to got instrumentation inside, so already book the part, maybe going to install it next week. And I found strong petrol smell at the engine area when...
  18. Wan Syazwan

When do we need Alignment?

Steering feel steer to the right. Went back to the same shop for alignment (Aso Tire Jalan Gombak), They said it is because of the new tire, tire still in round shape thats why its steer a bit. So they just tighten the steering, Now my steering feel very heavy and still steer to the right. It...
  19. Wan Syazwan

handling problem...

Steering feel steer to the right. Went back to the same shop for alignment (Aso Tire Jalan Gombak), They said it is because of the new tire, tire still in round shape thats why its steer a bit. So they just tighten the steering, Now my steering feel very heavy and still steer to the right. It...
  20. Wan Syazwan

handling problem...

Tq bro, tak igt dah bila tukar, nanti saya tukar minyak power steering.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi I recently had a go at vinyl wrap tinting my taillights for the first time and didn't work out well, but I would like to wrap interior trims and possibly my fender. My question is, is vinyl wrapping parts such as panels and interior trims just as difficult as taillights

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience