Search results

1. B

ZTH MINI Club!

hello guy. curious to know, is it legal to convert a b16a into 1.3 mini body? care to share? srry if this topic has been covered already. mayb if you're kind enough to direct me to the link. would be appreciated thank you.
  2. B

engines.inline vs v's vs boxer/flats

yeah wei. these pulsars make great sleepers. no show all go :p
  3. B

engines.inline vs v's vs boxer/flats

haha, its ok keep trollng. i see. that makes sense as far as str8's are concern. so for low rpm, 4 pistons yield greater torque..as compared 2 inline 6 counterpart of the same cc.. i noticed that in sr20s vs rb20s spec sheet... rb20's from r32 skylines 215ps@6400rpm and 264 Nm @ 3200rpm...
  4. B

Rollcage Approval

good thread bro. i'm also curious
  5. engines.inline vs v's vs boxer/flats

hi guys...noobie here... i would appreciate if some sifu can help me better understand the characteristics of rpm,hp and torque on different variation of engines. 1.)whats the difference of an inline 4 and inline 6 of the same cc. for this case, sr20 and rb20. 2.)of the same cc..can...
  6. B

hello sifus...i`m a newbie...satria 1.3 mod (4g13)

thnx bro, if interested will let you know. ke70 with 4age blue or red tops ard 7-10k.. temptingla...mite wnna trade in my satria for that.. then i'll still have spare change for maintenance and other mods.. i thnk my car can still fetch rm12-14k...2003 satria, 1.3..mileage is under 80k kms..haha
  7. B

LOL..i know td025 is small...but scaryla..to play with td04..especially 4g13 engine.. if kancil can play with td025...then i feel safer bro..haha.. besides...is apexi SAFC 5 button enuff to meet with demands of BOT? coz, its cheaper among all the other piggybacks... but its analog...so, yah..
  8. B

What Piggyback ECU Best for 4g13?

good thread..i want to continue.. if 4g13 svdo looking to turbo charge, which piggyback would u guys recommend? dont want unnecessary functions...juz wnna by pass the bloody svdo.. cheaper the better.. are apexi SAFC's good? which version to get?
  9. B

thnx bro. this is very useful info...perhaps i mite consider td025 BOT..dun wnna go thru the hassle of changing internals...perhaps...add thicker gasket to lower compression.. but now, the ecu...cursed with svdo...is unuchip piggyback the only alternative? or do i switch to mmc? but thats...
  10. B

thnx bro for the input..appreciate it. i`ll consider. ---------- Post added at 06:04 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:59 AM ---------- for the price, its interesting.. if i were to install this kit onto my 4g13... what else would i need to mod? how will...
  11. B

i see bro..thnx for suggestions.. but prefer na cars for now.. reasons being.. prefer all motor..dnt like turbo lag...prefer direct response..coz i thnk i wnna play touge. and also, scared of reliability issues..scared of hwmuch need to spend for maintenance coz my budget for now only...
  12. B

thnx bro for the comment. if that's the case, can recommend mods for my c96 chassis? within the budget of 5k...or perhaps..would it be best for me to trade my car for a ke70 corolla with a 4age swap? one of those 16 valve tops.. my car`s market value i think ard 12-15k..2003/04 svdo.. i`m...
  13. B

no more input kah? :(
  14. B

@pomen GTR i see..thnx bro.. i already skimmed my ori flywheel when replacing worn out clutch plate in the past.. should have installed 1.6 clutch.. what type of 1.6 clutch? oem or can u recommend something to manage the future upgrades as mentioned? @ehdrian lol, i dnt wnna touch...
  15. hello sifus...i`m a newbie...satria 1.3 mod (4g13)

hi, i wnna ask...i plan on doing the following upgrades.. just wnna make a well balanced out machine.. i currently run on 4g13 svdo.. these are the upgrades i wish to carry out.. could use help on recommendation and howmuch cash to set aside the list: 1.)4g15 block with 4g18...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

issit safe to put tufoil in with chemlube? previously i was using tufoil with Q8, two thumbs up there. but i've changedto chemlube now and i was wondering if its safe to put it in ester base engine oils like chemlube and motul?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience