Search results

1. G

17 Hurt in Drag Crash at Million Youth Rally 2012

wow this ezzat guy is so rude and scary la. my goodness!
  2. G

Major Crash: New BMW F10 M5 - 60 year old man, passenger and dog survives

why cant ppl look when they get onto the main road? damn! it happens here as well. and then when we honk at them they get upset.
  3. G

Proton Launches Preve Nationwide Motorcade!

yup the blue color looks gud but the rear shud hv been like the prototype at klims-tuah
  4. components for persona

hi, the standard speakers are 5.25 2way at the front. i am thinking of fitting a 6.5 component at the front. do they need to cut anything? thanks guys.
  5. G

Singapore's 2012 Enter the Dragon Drive

yup the GTRs are trully godzillas when next to the lambos but i somehow feel the lambos are the pretiest of the lot.
  6. G

Need your opinion honda or neo

IF YOU BUY A PROTON YOU NEED TO WORRY FROM DAY 1 COZ THEIR QUALITY SUCKS! I HOPE DATUK ZAINAL IS READING THIS. DAMN PROTON!!!!! it happened to me for my persona. i have gone almost 20 times to proton in 2 years for warranty repairs alone! i am now waiting for proton to compensate me. proton i...
  7. G

What color rims will suit persona blueberry tea?

hi, guys. i will stick with the black awhile longer and continue to look around. great ideas guys. thanks.
  8. G

thanks guys for the advise.
  9. G

hi here are the pics.
  10. What color rims will suit persona blueberry tea?

hi guys, mine is the purple/maroon persona. i tried light brown, silver,chrome, gun metal grey and now finally i am using black coz out of ideas. can someone give me any suggestions? would two tone be good?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bro n sifu,

i nid ur help to teach me how to remove da front center panel of my dashboard as well as da cd player.. i plan to repaint da center panel of my dashboard which consist of cd player, clock holder, air cond blower.. etc.. teach me how to dismantle or remove it.. thx in advance..

best regards
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience