Search results

1. J

Racetech "Rigid collars" / Chassis Alignment Kit

Nicee plan.. thx man.. will lookout for tyre bengkak as well.. Another thing, just wondering.. CAK comes in 6 pcs n fitted in front only and no CAK for the rear. Stiffrings if im not mistaken, 6 pcs fitted for both front and rear. So what do u think?
  2. J

Demm.. Ooo I didnt know they'll go that deep to spot the CAK.. Will they be able to spot my CAK, LCP, ACP too when checking the driveshaft? Thx for the heads up
  3. J

Emm sry but i dont really remember or bothered to note the toe n camber. Bad habit tho.. I only stick to one workshop who does my wheel setup n apparently their good at it. Yeah, i should get the balancing done again and forgot to mention that i usually notice this vibration when driving on the...
  4. J

Agreed, tq very much for the help. Was told that to check if its due to the faulty driveshaft, i have to step off the gas when the steering vibrates. If the vibration dissappears, then its driveshaft related. What kind of workshop should i get it checked at or Proton SC cuz i still have my...
  5. J

Yes i hope it was installed properly too. The only way to find out is to go to the recommended workshop and get it reinstalled. Yikes, i really hope its not due to damaged parts.. Im using ori oz rims and i dun think it bents easily and uneven tyre wear is unlikely too cuz I recently got camber...
  6. J

CAK on my neo cps causes my steering to vibrate (not too coarse, more to fine) at when reaching 140-160km/h .. is this normal ? anyone experienced similar probs? btw i got mine installed at a random suspension workshop whos installing my Racetech CAK for the 1st time..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently i encountered problem with auto gearbox of my nissan sentra n16 2006 model. I noticed, when the engine is cold, the gear cannot engage, lapsed few second from P to D and 2. However if i engage R, the gear change smoothly. Furthemore when the engine is hot i have no problem but lately it has become more severe.

Anyone can help to advise what is the problem. I read from other forum, some claimed due to clutch...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience