Search results

1. M

~cefiro A31 owners forum~

thanks..... topui.... how about std spec from r32, actually.., i interested to install manual transmission, i dont want to "korek2" the engine, just want to use the std spec.... what the problem usually comes.... of cos laaa. mounting kene adjust.... cos i do the price servey rb20det from a31...
  2. M

thanks.. topui.... forget about the sr20det.... if there rb20det from a31 come with manual transmission? my fren got 1, but he say not so power compare with the auto 1. but i hav meet the old timer from trg, they said all a31 with rb20det comes with auto transmission they surf thru internet. i...
  3. M

aiii sume..... aku, mamat dr kemaman.... soalan skit..... brape horse power engine nih 1) sr20det 2) rb20det body a31 3) rb20det body r32 aku pakai a31, tp tengah servey mcm2 nih.... rb20det manual senang tak nak dptkan sparepart? kalau brg2 sr20det senang skit nak dpt brg.... maklum laaa...
  4. M

RB20det Manual Gearbox + some stuff

a31 bumper assalamualaikum din... tau tak maner nak dptkan bumper depan cefiro yg pelik2, mcm tbo1 punyer design? aku mamat, dr kuantan....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

2008 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan

The Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan has undergone many changes to it's front grille for the past few years. But none as dramatic as the one undergone by the 2006-2007 models. The 3-section grille resembles the intake and wings of a jet aircraft, paying homage to their grandfather company, the Nakajima Aircraft Company...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience