Search results

1. gsrTurbo9166

Which will u choose?

either the 4G92p, 4G92 DOHC or the 4G092 MIVEC.
  2. gsrTurbo9166

L2 and Kancil Meter Wiring Diagram

juz check the post, im not able to find the purple white wire. do u mind to share? hope that can help u a little :)
  3. gsrTurbo9166

L2 and Kancil Meter Wiring Diagram

hi bro, here is a post regarding kancil convert to L2 meter. http://www.ben9166.com/2010/03/diy-wiring-meter-daihatsu-mira-l2.html
  4. gsrTurbo9166

Stabilizing Autogauge needle reading

i blif ur meter is for 4 cylinders engine while ur kancil is running wif a 3 cylinders engine. Therefore it does not provide accurate reading.
  5. gsrTurbo9166

4AGE 20V 6spd BT Swap on AE101 Wiring Help

Hi bro, Maybe you can try take a look on this Ben9166 - Life of a car enthusiast: Engine 4AGE 20V Wiring Diagram Schematic
  6. gsrTurbo9166

Some questions to ask CELICA ZZT231 owner

Re: Some questions to ask CELICA SST231 owner Let me try to answer ur Q 1. What different for 1ZZ-FE n 2ZZ-GE ? 1ZZ-FE 1.8L VVTi come with 5 spds manual, 4 spds auto(no tiptronic) or UK spec 6 spds manual produce 140hp, same engine with Altis 1.8L 2ZZ-GE 1.8L VVTLi come with 6 spds manual, 4...
  7. gsrTurbo9166

Is Powerzune modding good in workmanship and the price izzit reasonable ?

darren, juz try to google ard n i blif u should able to get comments for the shop. here r u the catalogue of products and price list http://www.powerzone.com.my/catalogue/catalogue.pdf this is from zerotohundred. a thread for juz powerzone. Powerzone -NS Performance Tuning - Zerotohundred.com
  8. gsrTurbo9166

Any sifus here can recommend me a good workshop with good in tuning engine ? thx alot

Re: Any sifus here can recommend me a good workshop with good in tuning engine ? thx 95-105hp on engine? or on wheel? if on engine should be achievable. A set of good tuned size exhaust system, high cam, bigger throttle, larger cc injector, and a piggyback can help u to achieve this figure...
  9. gsrTurbo9166

Any sifus here can recommend me a good workshop with good in tuning engine ? thx alot

Re: Any sifus here can recommend me a good workshop with good in tuning engine ? thx my car is yr 02, those siemens ecu. you wanna change to 4G91 + 1.6 gearbox or 4G91 gearbox? 4G91 is 1.5 twin cam. y don u use super touring clutch set? quite some numbers using this
  10. gsrTurbo9166

my BOT experience wit a very WELLKNOWN workshop at Kuchai Lama

then good la. :rofl: when ur car done? wanna test test wif my car? turbo vs NA :biggrin:
  11. gsrTurbo9166

Re: Any sifus here can recommend me a good workshop with good in tuning engine ? thx if ur budget allows u to get a better 1, try to opt for the tuned length extractor frm powerzone. hotbits is the alternative but some complains bout it will crack after sometimes. 4-1 is for pickup? i...
  12. gsrTurbo9166

how long it would take to get kastam form

depends on how the shop manage the procedures between the shop n custom. if they hv prob wif them then it might take times. however, as wat AD said, normally they wil provide u the form and receipt of ur engine once u pay for it. last time i did my conversion and i waited for a week bcoz the...
  13. gsrTurbo9166

Toyota Altis Turbo

hi, manual gearbox alternatively, u can try to find a 1ZZ-FE manual gearbox from a celica GT model either the normal 5 speeds or the UK spec 6 speeds. price should b around 4-5k
  14. gsrTurbo9166

] no info??? aiya i thought u can share some info wif TS ma.:biggrin: ---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ---------- wat happen to u wif the shop? not "song" the shop d? change ur ecu d?
  15. gsrTurbo9166

Re: Any sifus here can recommend me a good workshop with good in tuning engine ? thx go for 1.7" and change ur extractor as well either to 4-2-1 or 4-1, depends on which suit u better
  16. gsrTurbo9166

vin, i thought ur car done by them as well. mayb u can share some info with us
  17. gsrTurbo9166

what is so speacial about celica gen 7

try to join us here. you can get a lot of info and alot of posts discussed regarding getting a celica. the pros and cons as well. so that we are not having duplicated post and not wasting the resources. :biggrin: celicaclubmalaysia.tk
  18. gsrTurbo9166

Re: Any sifus here can recommend me a good workshop with good in tuning engine ? thx hi darren, wat hv u done to ur car? any mods? b4 the mods, wat is ur top speed? try to figure out wat had u done to ur car that cause ur top speed drop. as far as i know, siemens ecu does not hv the ability...
  19. gsrTurbo9166

Proton Putra 1.8 Turbo Conversion

not pretty sure about the price of a 4G93 but from the marketplace it should be around 4k if trade in don think can get high price since the shop sure wanna untung a bit from there ---------- Post added at 08:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ---------- no prob. try to get a...
  20. gsrTurbo9166

Proton Putra 1.8 Turbo Conversion

GSR halfcut is around 8k + 2k for installation n wear&tear parts. so end up ard 10k. if u manage to sell off ur putra 4G93p engine at ard 4k then it should b enuff. alternative, u can get Evo1 which cost ard 6k but u will be having prob when having ur engine registered.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Would like to know, can i use a putra TB on my satria 1.6 with a 4G93 head and
intake manifold. I head that GTI TB is different (socket different) so i just wonder since
i still using the ORI 1.6 TB and intake manifold on a 4G93 head.
Please advice
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience