Search results

1. (WTS) FD2R SPOON N1 rear muffler with B-Pipe

Im helping my friend to post his fd2r's spoon n1 and b-pipe for sale. Details are as below : Reason for sale - Considering changing to louder exhaust Age of item - 1 year Price - 3,300.00 Location - Can be viewed at Pentagon Contact - 019-336 8464 (Chan)
  2. K

SIC Track Day

nope, it was not. i was there. less than 30 cars on the track.
  3. K

SIC Track Day

it is the second session. the first was on 2nd January. the gap between each open track day is getting longer and longer (excluding HPC, RCA, SNF and etc.)
  4. K

What is this Air Valve for??

i believe that could be the air valve to inject compressed nitrogen into the abs. as you know, inverted monotube has the gas chamber on top instead of bottom.
  5. K

Find Your Original/Branded Radiator Here

Hi, may I know what is the difference between the normal SR4 manual radiator and the calsonic core radiator? Which is better?
  6. K

MIGHT [WTS] Kenari YRV turbo

A must get K-car. B16a killer. good luck in ur sale.
  7. K

SIC Track Day

the clearest track day i had ever had. probably less than 20 cars on track last sunday. weather is good as well.
  8. K

WTS: Fujitsubo Giken Exhaust full set for DC2 stainless steel USED

hi bro, may i know wat is the pipe diameter and does it fit to eg 4 doors? is the price negotiable?
  9. K

Integra Type-R (DC5) JDM Exhaust & Piping

would you just sell the rear muffler only?
  10. K

More Girls from Super GT Sepang 2010

Ayanami Rei so kawaii...
  11. K

Kelisa Gathering

yes, same place.
  12. K

Kelisa Gathering

okok...will b playing from 9 to 11pm
  13. K

ZTH TTA Round 1: Post Event Comments

Haha...too bad for you then. shud have booked a hotel room here and enjoy the entire session of TTA.
  14. K

Cheras Taman Pertama BHP attendants are murderers?

just wondering shud we write a letter to BOMBA, KL. like wat mizunori77 has pointed out, the fire extinguisher shud be placed at the pump and not store inside the kiosk. As far as i know after getting some advise from my friend, BOMBA actually issue fire certificate to all operating premises...
  15. K

SIC Track Day

in a way, true also. but i think the driver shud consider the situation as well lor. imagine at pit straight, fast car could be going at 180kph to 200kph or faster, dun u think it is very dangerous. different ppl may hav different point of view. to me, i consider it as dangerous.
  16. K

SIC Track Day

just one thing that i hope the marshall of SIC would enforce. do not pop-up ur bonnet and check ur car when ur car broke down on the track. if ur car is on the gravel, way way far away from track, that is fine. there are 2 cars, an mitsubishi evo and a dc5 that did that while their car is...
  17. K

Kelisa Gathering

im no sifu. im just like u, a kuli only. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:. our sifu drive fish one. the one with 6, two zeros and a 9.
  18. K

Kelisa Gathering

bcoz the original brake and clutch pedal no gd. causing slip most of the time, so u can't do it onli. hehe...
  19. K

Kelisa Gathering

haha...let me, the noob teach the noob. after i pass u the momo corse pedal, sure boleh do one. probably then u can teach the noob me.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  20. K

Kelisa Gathering

me no geng, i watch a lot only nia. haha... no actual experience. shit.... rahsia bongkar.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: will call u on sat to confirm again. haha...leg and hand veli itchy liao. yesterday night driving back home, practising heel-and-toe liao. haha....but no gd.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

which way is better? cut the spring coil or burn and compress it? and how much is it cost? tq.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience